2000 Ford F-250 Super Duty Extended Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-250 Super Duty model:
my best truck
By William Scott on 08/01/06 14:46 PM (PDT)

2000 Ford F-250 Super Duty Extended Cab Lariat 4dr Extended Cab LB

My Ford F-250 is the best truck that I have owned. Plenty of power to pull my 32 ft. travel trailer all around the country.

#1 truck i have ever owned
By trey on 08/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Ford F-250 Super Duty Extended Cab Lariat 4dr Extended Cab SB

This truck is by far the best vechile i have ever owned. it tows my dual car hauler with out even a hesitation and with out any trailer sway. Verry sturdy platform for a work truck and not to bad as a daily driver. the only thing i wish was better was that i only get 13.6 miles to the gallon no mater how i drive. other than that i see myself driving this truck for atleast 10 years

best truck
By dtillotson on 07/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Ford F-250 Super Duty Extended Cab Lariat 4dr Extended Cab SB

getting 21 plus miles per gallon. this truck will pull a house off it's foundation. I plan to keep this truck forever. On the expensive side but worth every penny when I get behind the wheel. I'm getting about 70000 miles on each set of bf goodrich...

Fair
By texas on 06/18/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Ford F-250 Super Duty Extended Cab XLT 4dr Extended Cab SB

This is a great truck for someone who has a lot of miney for gas, and also who does not have kids. The backseat is not large enough for a carseat and if you but one in the back you can not raise the middle seat up. It averages about 12 miles to the gallon it cost a bundle to fill up. This is not a truck I would pick for someone on a budget or who has kids. Otherwise if you just need a farm truck it would be great.

Ford F250 Lemon
By Rob Childs on 06/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Ford F-250 Super Duty Extended Cab XLT 4dr Extended Cab SB

My Ford ownership experience is tarnished by the following incidents: 1. Brake rotors serviced 7 times(the 3rd. new set of rotors is currently on front). 2. Exterior paint failed and required repainting. 3. Front ball joints failed. 4. Front hubs failed. 5. Power steering pump failed. 6. Water pump failed. 7. Suspension bushing failed. 8. Currently there are suspension problems developing in the front and the hubs do not engage automatically.

title of my review
By Chyzy on 07/06/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Ford F-250 Super Duty Extended Cab XL 4dr Extended Cab SB

I love my F-250. I love the stiffer ride I know it was built tough to withstand more then I can put it through.

great truck
By BryanD on 03/24/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Ford F-250 Super Duty Extended Cab XL 4dr Extended Cab SB