Used 2000 Ford F-250 Super Duty Crew Cab Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific F-250 Super Duty model:

AWESOME TRUCK
By saho

2000 Ford F-250 Super Duty Crew Cab Lariat 4dr Crew Cab 4WD LB

I love my truck. It's big enough for me, my tools and all the heavy and big stuff that I carry around town. Although I see people complaining from harsh ride on the road when not loaded, mine rides extremely soft and comfortable even with bad shocks...hehehe. With 140,000 miles on it the Diesel is still ready to work; no mechanical problems whatsoever. Telescoping mirrors stick out a little too much and kind of hard to maneuver around tight spaces, but excellent view for daily driving and tow. Excellent interior, comfortable, roomy, you sit like a king above the crowd!

Favorite Features

Overall excellent truck. Diesel power ALL THE WAY.

Suggested Improvements

NO HEATED SEATS; if your back hearts after long day of work heated seats found in the Chevy Avalanche and other truck are not available here. Although, not that big of a deal for a hard working man it's a luxury and will consider next time I am buying a truck.

Super What?
By Super What

2000 Ford F-250 Super Duty Crew Cab Lariat 4dr Crew Cab SB

If you are going to be in areas requireing a working truck with a dependeable 4 wheel drive system - THIS IS NOT THE VEHICLE FOR YOU. FURTHER MORE, WITH INEPT SERVICE DEPARTMENTS I DOUBT FORD IS THE VEHICLE FOR YOU AT ALL... I live in Colorado where your vehicle can mean life or death - my truck left me stranded three times. The last time nearly cost me my life - that is no exaggeration!

Favorite Features

lots of room on the inside and good power.

Suggested Improvements

Find a 4x4 system that actualy works. Build a front end that really is super duty. Stand behind your products and hire people who really want to fix your vehicl - not just get it working.

Best truck I've ever driven!
By Bobdabuildr

2000 Ford F-250 Super Duty Crew Cab XLT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB

This is the most versitile truck I have ever been in. It's great for work or play. It soes suck on fuel economy, but it more that makes up for that in its ability to pull extra heavy lods, such as a 6 ton wood chipper without bgetting bogged down.

Favorite Features

The stylish looks and the powerful desiel.

Suggested Improvements

Needs better sound proofing for the cab.

F-250 Super
By norfinn

2000 Ford F-250 Super Duty Crew Cab XLT 4dr Crew Cab SB

I love my F-250 Super Duty. It goes where others don't and pulls what others can't and takes abuse no truck should ever have to.

Favorite Features

It is tough in the drive train and in the frame. No pulling or plowing (including sand) has hampered it.

Suggested Improvements

Better cupholders. Drinks fall out when taking routine curves.

F250 7.3 Turbodiesel CrewCab 4x4
By Merritt

2000 Ford F-250 Super Duty Crew Cab Lariat 4dr Crew Cab 4WD LB

This is the best truck I have ever owned. If you can get over the parking hassle (back in everywhere) it is fun to drive, excellent performance both pulling and day to day commute.

Favorite Features

It is BIG with plenty of room, easy to use interior switches. TORQUE!

Suggested Improvements

Front seat arm rests 2 inches higher and 3 inches longer. Center console power outlet and one in the Bed too.