2000 Ford F-250 Super Duty Crew Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-250 Super Duty model:
Highly Recommend this truck to anybody!
By dogdude on 04/15/11 12:15 PM (PDT)

2000 Ford F-250 Super Duty Crew Cab XLT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB

I own a 2000 F250 V10 Crew Cab. I bought the truck back in 2005 with 31,000 on it. I bought the truck to pull trailers. The smallest trailer I pull with it weighs about 5,000lb. the largest is 22,000lb. fully loaded. It does awesome. I get about 10 mpg. pulling the largest trailer at 65mph. That's pretty dang good. The truck has almost 130,000 on it now with only a couple small maintenace things. I've had to put shocks, brakes, surpentine belt, and tires on it. I constantly get compliments from people saying how nice looking the truck is. The truck does awesome off road too. We consistantly get 12-20 inch snows around here in the winter time and the truck gets around awesome. Way to go Ford!

1/4 million miles
By rick on 08/06/08 11:53 AM (PDT)

2000 Ford F-250 Super Duty Crew Cab Lariat 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB

So far have driven to moon {250,000 miles} still original exhaust, starter, trans and engine never been opened. Could not buy a better truck

Tough f250
By jmikeyd on 06/20/08 17:13 PM (PDT)

2000 Ford F-250 Super Duty Crew Cab Lariat 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB

I love my F-250. I bought it used with 48,000 miles in 2004 it has been a good strong truck there is nothing I would change about it I currently have 91,000 miles on it and it doesnt skip a beat. The towing is awesome and going off road is not a problem!

2000 F-250
By Kevin Garry on 01/12/07 18:02 PM (PST)

2000 Ford F-250 Super Duty Crew Cab Lariat 4dr Crew Cab SB

Only problem to date was cam sensor went out while covered under warranty. Great handling truck! Pulls 30' fifth wheel travel trailer just great. Had to replace original sport mirrors with the extendable trailer mirrors for better view, though. That's just the way it came, didn't order truck, bought off lot.

Great Big Beast
By FORD1 on 08/26/06 18:04 PM (PDT)

2000 Ford F-250 Super Duty Crew Cab XLT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD LB

Absolutely a great truck. No problems aside from ball joints replaced under warranty. 14 mpg is not great but as expected. With the 5.4 V8, this thing has the power to pull 11,000 lbs. LOVE IT!

AWESOME TRUCK
By saho on 11/12/05 03:47 AM (PST)

2000 Ford F-250 Super Duty Crew Cab Lariat 4dr Crew Cab 4WD LB

I love my truck. It's big enough for me, my tools and all the heavy and big stuff that I carry around town. Although I see people complaining from harsh ride on the road when not loaded, mine rides extremely soft and comfortable even with bad shocks...hehehe. With 140,000 miles on it the Diesel is still ready to work; no mechanical problems whatsoever. Telescoping mirrors stick out a little too much and kind of hard to maneuver around tight spaces, but excellent view for daily driving and tow. Excellent interior, comfortable, roomy, you sit like a king above the crowd!

Super What?
By Super What on 12/06/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Ford F-250 Super Duty Crew Cab Lariat 4dr Crew Cab SB

If you are going to be in areas requireing a working truck with a dependeable 4 wheel drive system - THIS IS NOT THE VEHICLE FOR YOU. FURTHER MORE, WITH INEPT SERVICE DEPARTMENTS I DOUBT FORD IS THE VEHICLE FOR YOU AT ALL... I live in Colorado where your vehicle can mean life or death - my truck left me stranded three times. The last time nearly cost me my life - that is no exaggeration!

Best truck I've ever driven!
By Bobdabuildr on 11/28/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Ford F-250 Super Duty Crew Cab XLT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB

This is the most versitile truck I have ever been in. It's great for work or play. It soes suck on fuel economy, but it more that makes up for that in its ability to pull extra heavy lods, such as a 6 ton wood chipper without bgetting bogged down.

F-250 Super
By norfinn on 06/04/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Ford F-250 Super Duty Crew Cab XLT 4dr Crew Cab SB

I love my F-250 Super Duty. It goes where others don't and pulls what others can't and takes abuse no truck should ever have to.

F250 7.3 Turbodiesel CrewCab 4x4
By Merritt on 05/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Ford F-250 Super Duty Crew Cab Lariat 4dr Crew Cab 4WD LB

This is the best truck I have ever owned. If you can get over the parking hassle (back in everywhere) it is fun to drive, excellent performance both pulling and day to day commute.