Used 2000 Ford F-250 Super Duty Crew Cab Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2000 Ford F-250 Super Duty Crew Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-250 Super Duty model:

Highly Recommend this truck to anybody!
By dogdude

2000 Ford F-250 Super Duty Crew Cab XLT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB

I own a 2000 F250 V10 Crew Cab. I bought the truck back in 2005 with 31,000 on it. I bought the truck to pull trailers. The smallest trailer I pull with it weighs about 5,000lb. the largest is 22,000lb. fully loaded. It does awesome. I get about 10 mpg. pulling the largest trailer at 65mph. That's pretty dang good. The truck has almost 130,000 on it now with only a couple small maintenace things. I've had to put shocks, brakes, surpentine belt, and tires on it. I constantly get compliments from people saying how nice looking the truck is. The truck does awesome off road too. We consistantly get 12-20 inch snows around here in the winter time and the truck gets around awesome. Way to go Ford!

Everything! I absolutely love this truck!

Maybe more powerful headlamps. I upgraded to HID lamps and that took care of the problem.

1/4 million miles
By rick

2000 Ford F-250 Super Duty Crew Cab Lariat 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB

So far have driven to moon {250,000 miles} still original exhaust, starter, trans and engine never been opened. Could not buy a better truck

Engine performance

Rust by some windows and top of roof have always been Ford weak points. Front driveline hubs need more improvements and brake wear average at best.

Tough f250
By jmikeyd

2000 Ford F-250 Super Duty Crew Cab Lariat 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB

I love my F-250. I bought it used with 48,000 miles in 2004 it has been a good strong truck there is nothing I would change about it I currently have 91,000 miles on it and it doesnt skip a beat. The towing is awesome and going off road is not a problem!

2000 F-250
By Kevin Garry

2000 Ford F-250 Super Duty Crew Cab Lariat 4dr Crew Cab SB

Only problem to date was cam sensor went out while covered under warranty. Great handling truck! Pulls 30' fifth wheel travel trailer just great. Had to replace original sport mirrors with the extendable trailer mirrors for better view, though. That's just the way it came, didn't order truck, bought off lot.

Diesel engine and pulling ability. Great interior package.

Great Big Beast
By FORD1

2000 Ford F-250 Super Duty Crew Cab XLT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD LB

Absolutely a great truck. No problems aside from ball joints replaced under warranty. 14 mpg is not great but as expected. With the 5.4 V8, this thing has the power to pull 11,000 lbs. LOVE IT!

Storage behind rear seat and large folding arm rest (with 60/40 bench).

Better mpg.