2015 Ford F-150 Regular Cab Consumer Reviews - 3 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Ford F-150 Regular Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:

Had about a month , miles at 2,000
By Ken Andrews

2015 Ford F-150 Regular Cab XL 2dr Regular Cab 4WD 6.5 ft. SB (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

It is my work truck. Reg cab has little room to store much. Center seat folds down which makes a nice armrest with cup holders. 3.5 NA V6 seems to be a sleepy little engine but north of 3,000 rpm , it " wakes up " and takes off. It actually performs quite well, I can only guess the turbo models are real screamers. The truck has already started making some creaking noises ( Inalso read this on another forum). Mileage hasn't been great. Maybe 16 around town if I baby it and on the highway, 23.5 was my best.

My personal driver is a Ram 1500 Turbo Diesel which is a much bigger truck and gets 23 around town and upper 20's on the highway.

Still the best!
By Craig Erickson

2015 Ford F-150 Regular Cab XL 2dr Regular Cab 6.5 ft. SB (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have owned three F150s and my 2015 is the best. After 22 thousand miles in all kinds of conditions my truck has not disappointed me. Not once. The handling, comfort, and fuel economy remain excellent. I will repeat what I said in my first review. Ford simply knows how to build pickups. I doubt I will ever drive anything other than a Ford F-150 unless it is a F-250.

2015 F 150 too much to lease!!!!!
By CK

2015 Ford F-150 Regular Cab XL 2dr Regular Cab 6.5 ft. SB (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

They never go down for last year's model. I want to lease one for 199.00 a month on the a plan that's a joke. Had Ford trucks all my life, thinking about a Dodge ram truck instead. I can afford their leasing prices.