2015 Ford F-150 Consumer Reviews - 59 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Ford F-150 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:

Service Advance Traq
By Gary B.

2015 Ford F-150 XLT 4dr SuperCab 6.5 ft. SB (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I purchased a F150 at the end of the year ( 2015 ) and got a great deal . About two weeks ago my truck was going 45 mph and then locked up and would go no faster then 10 mph . I turned it off and everything seem to be ok for a couple of weeks . Then it happened again and I was almost re ended . I had to drive all the way home at 10 mph . The truck lurches back and forth with the truck screen say Service Advance Traq . This truck is dangerous . It is currently at the dealer and they have determine that the throttle assembly is broken . I think it is many other problems . This is all computer related . The part is on back order ,,,, whatever that means .
After the first month the truck started making engine noise and is very weak with not much pickup . The rpms rev up and the truck hardly moves . The A/C is lousy as well , It doesn't seem to work all the time . Back doors are also annoying to open and close .

I had a Tundra for 8 years and I needed to get a new truck for my business . I replaced the A/C fan , tires and brakes and that 's it . I had 140,000 miles on it . I needed something reliable , this Ford is a huge mistake . I paid 38k for this pile of junk . It lasted a whole 6000 miles . I'm currently in a rental Ford Escape , I'm so upset .

2015 F150 New Purchase
By Jeff Bruce

2015 Ford F-150 XLT 4dr SuperCrew 6.5 ft. SB (2.7L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

Tried all major brands of 1/2 ton trucks. Ford is annoyingly quiet, VERY quick, and as comfortable as your favorite chair. I'm 6'3" and back seat has more room than many midsized car front seats.

I use to like ford till i got a lemon
By Brad fraley

2015 Ford F-150 XL 4dr SuperCrew 4WD 6.5 ft. SB (5.0L 8cyl 6A)

The powerstrokes are what they use to be.
Mine has 100,000 miles
On it and has left me on the side of the road more than once and has cost me $20,000 in repairs
This will be the last ford i own.
If your smart you will think about a dodge. I know I am....

Almost drives itself
By David Moore

2015 Ford F-150 King Ranch 4dr SuperCrew 4WD 5.5 ft. SB (5.0L 8cyl 6A)

Had about a month , miles at 2,000
By Ken Andrews

2015 Ford F-150 XL 2dr Regular Cab 4WD 6.5 ft. SB (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

It is my work truck. Reg cab has little room to store much. Center seat folds down which makes a nice armrest with cup holders. 3.5 NA V6 seems to be a sleepy little engine but north of 3,000 rpm , it " wakes up " and takes off. It actually performs quite well, I can only guess the turbo models are real screamers. The truck has already started making some creaking noises ( Inalso read this on another forum). Mileage hasn't been great. Maybe 16 around town if I baby it and on the highway, 23.5 was my best.

My personal driver is a Ram 1500 Turbo Diesel which is a much bigger truck and gets 23 around town and upper 20's on the highway.