Used 2014 Ford F-150 SuperCab Consumer Reviews - 7 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2014 Ford F-150 SuperCab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:

Lovin' It!!
By Pete Quimby

2014 Ford F-150 SuperCab STX 4dr SuperCab 4WD 6.5 ft. SB (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

We have been leasing our F-150 SXT Sport 4x4 Supercab with the 5.0 Flexfuel V8 for two years now and overall we are very happy with it. Average highway mpg is 19-20 and local driving is 16-18 depending on the season. I do wish it had a backup sensor or camera. It is difficult to judge where the rear bumper is when backing since it can't be seen in the mirrors. My only other issue is that there has been, and still is, an annoying little vibration in the front wheels. I've had the tires rotated every 5K miles, the balance and inflation checked regularly, and the alignment checked. I'm told (not by my Ford dealer) that the issue may be coming from having the 20 inch tires instead of the 18's. Overall we would give the truck a 9 out of 10.

Reliable comfort
By Richard Stamps

2014 Ford F-150 SuperCab XL 4dr SuperCab 4WD 8 ft. LB (5.0L 8cyl 6A)

This is Why the FOrd F-150 is the Best Truck.
By Warrren Merkle

2014 Ford F-150 SuperCab STX 4dr SuperCab 6.5 ft. SB (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

First the downside. Too much plastic in the interior. Ford got cheap here. The rest of the truck exceeds your expectations. The best Bluetooth quality, 21.9 MPG on the highway. 18.3 MPG around town. No repair costs. Fit and finish perfect. The only truck to consider, period.

Why the Ford F-150 is the Best Truck
By Warrren Merkle

2014 Ford F-150 SuperCab XLT 4dr SuperCab 6.5 ft. SB (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

The F-150 delivers as promised. The truck has needed oil changes and tire rotations and nothing else. The only issue is aesthetics. Ford used too much plastic in the cab. The XLT should have incorporated some fabric or other material on the door and dash areas to break up all of that plastic. It gives a $35,000 vehicle a rather cheap look inside. The power from the 3.7 V6 is more than enough for those unless you are towing over 6,000 pounds on a regular basis. It has the acceleration of a V8 and great fuel economy. If you keep the truck at 70 MPH, you will get 21.5 MPG or better on the highway. I've made a few round trips from Florida to Ohio and my best was 21.9 MPG and there are a lot of hills and mountains on I-77. Overall I get 18.3 MPG on daily around Tampa, Florida driving. The AC is almost always on down here, so in cooler climates, there might be a better number. I'm in my late fifties, so I don't drive like a teenager, but I don't drive like a blue hair either.

The warranty should be longer to better compete with other brands and the price of theses trucks is approaching insanity. But this is my fourth truck and even though those new Chevy's catch my eyes from time to time, you can't go wrong with the F-150. Acquired 3/2014

Get deal for the $
By Chuck

2014 Ford F-150 SuperCab XL 4dr SuperCab 6.5 ft. SB (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

This truck is a great deal.