2014 Ford F-150 SuperCab Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2014 Ford F-150 SuperCab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:

Great Truck
By ed

2014 Ford F-150 SuperCab XLT 4dr SuperCab 6.5 ft. SB (5.0L 8cyl 6A)

Other manufacturers my have a better transmission, but the reliability and performance out weigh the difference.

My 2014 Ford Truck
By Scott Smith

2014 Ford F-150 SuperCab STX 4dr SuperCab 6.5 ft. SB (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

I have had this Truck since 2/1/15. It is great in the snow. With the 4 wheel drive you can get through just about anything. With the 5.0 liter I range around 14 in the city and it will get 21 MPG on the highway at 70 MPH. It's comfortable and the back seat is huge especially with the seats up. The truck does many things right. It pulls my boat and trailer with ease which is probably around 4000 lbs. Even with the 5.5 ft bed, there is a ton of room since the sides are high. Here is a couple of annoyances.. In the STX model many times the rubber cup holder liner comes out attached to my coffee cup. I have never figured out how to retrieve a text when the blue tooth is on and I am a pretty techy guy. The manual does not explain the sync very well. Around 20,000 miles I started to get some vibration when braking. I assume it needs the rotors turned. I have driven a few new GM trucks my friends have and I still mine better than theirs. I don't know anything about the dodges as Chrysler as whole seems to have more reliability problems than Ford or GM.

• SUV