Used 2013 Ford F-150 SuperCrew Consumer Reviews - 24 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Ford F-150 SuperCrew

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:

Love this Truck!
By Country Girl

2013 Ford F-150 SuperCrew XLT 4dr SuperCrew 4WD 5.5 ft. SB (5.0L 8cyl 6A)

Very comfortable ride! Back seat is extraordinarily roomy. Handles like a car. Smooth ride. Love the adjustable brake pedal! Acceleration is excellent! Drove this truck off the lot with 3 miles on the odometer. It has been the best vehicle I've ever owned!

incredible surprise in a truck- so so nice
By jD

2013 Ford F-150 SuperCrew Limited 4dr SuperCrew 4WD 5.5 ft. SB (3.5L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

Compare with other trucks, head and shoulders better than the competition. I traded a BMW X6M in on this, no regrets at all.

Actually an ECOBOOST!
By Shane Sloan

2013 Ford F-150 SuperCrew FX4 4dr SuperCrew 4WD 5.5 ft. SB (5.0L 8cyl 6A)

I bought the truck used. I traded in an 06 XLT with the troublesome 5.4. I traded the grrr for a whirr and I like it. The Motor is great. Haven't had the mpg that I had hoped, but I've had it inot to the shop and they've found no problems. I've had the truck for 3 weeks now. I'm sure I will find some things to fix here and there, but the proof pudding will be in a few weeks when I hooked onto my 27 foot camper. I love the truck, and I hope to continue loving it.

great truck
By Gary Mustian

2013 Ford F-150 SuperCrew Lariat 4dr SuperCrew 5.5 ft. SB (5.0L 8cyl 6A)

I bought this vehicle for my 50th birthday I have been very impressed with it .II expect to own this one for at least 20 years. Every person that has riden in the vehicle has mentioned how cavernous the back seat is whether they were a Chevy owner or a Dodge owner oil Ford, they thought the backseat had a lots of room and the Ride is and comfortably .

Excellent pickup to own
By Ron Lance

2013 Ford F-150 SuperCrew XL 4dr SuperCrew 5.5 ft. SB (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

This pickup has been a great truck to own. It has mostly highway miles on it. The truck has a good ride and the V-6 Eco Boost engine gets great mileage with a lot of power when you need it.