2013 Ford F-150 SuperCab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:
Great Mileage
By solarspinniker on 11/05/13 08:37 AM (PST)

2013 Ford F-150 SuperCab XLT 4dr SuperCab 6.5 ft. SB (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

After driving for a couple of months I really like this truck. Already get better gas mileage then the 08 explorer. Got the 20 inch wheels, chrome and trailer towing package. Cold weather does effect the mpg but am getting 24 mpg highway (USA) and hope to get the gov rated 27 mpg by the time I get to Texas. By losing the pounds of the eco charger and 4x4 I can get great city mileage even with my wife onboard! Only complaint I have is when my dog gets out on my side he turns the heat and fan to full because the knobs have such a good grip.

Trailer tow package incomplete
By torque221 on 10/17/13 03:50 AM (PDT)

2013 Ford F-150 SuperCab FX4 4dr SuperCab 4WD 6.5 ft. SB (5.0L 8cyl 6A)

I really like the truck overall

Very nice truck, 3.7 best suited for light-medium duty
By digitalekg on 06/18/13 20:46 PM (PDT)

2013 Ford F-150 SuperCab XLT 4dr SuperCab 4WD 6.5 ft. SB (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

This is my company vehicle which I will put 50k miles on per year. It's a comfortable place to be, I drive long distances, and the 3.7L V6 is powerful enough if you don't haul heavy stuff. I get 17-18 mpg overall, I know the EPA highway figure is 23, and I have never come close. The steering, brakes, and ride are quite good. It is a quiet cab which my sleeping baby boy likes. It has a commanding view and no real blind spots. Overall it is a very nice vehicle but if I were buying it for myself I would get the ecoboost V6. I would recommend this truck to a friend.

Junk Wheels
By hoser150 on 03/20/13 13:04 PM (PDT)

2013 Ford F-150 SuperCab XL 4dr SuperCab 4WD 8 ft. LB (5.0L 8cyl 6A)

Love the truck itself BUT check out the wheels on the one you buy before you buy. Mine has 18 inch what I thought was stainless. Turns out to be easily damaged steel with a plastic insert that looks like chrome but is junk plastic. Mine had big chunk out at 13000 miles from the car wash I think. Dealer told me to " buy new wheels, not their problem" Ford complaint line told me the same, not their problem. No more Fords for me. Also never ever got 22 MPG.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2013 Ford F-150 Supercab in VA is:

$112 per month*