What a truck!!
By dlong18074 on
2011 Ford F-150 Platinum 4dr SuperCrew 4WD Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (5.0L 8cyl 6A)
I recently purchase the 2011 F150 Platinum with 6.5 ft bed and the 3.5 l Ecoboost engine. This is an amazing truck. The fit and finish of the cabin is second to none.... Ford has thought of everything. The ride is super quiet and feels like I am sitting in my living room. I have to be careful as to my speed due to the fact that at 55 MPH it feels that I am hardly moving. The truck also looks great from the outside. The 6.5 ft bed is a must on a crew cab truck. It is much more proportional although it makes finding a parking spot a bit harder! I do worry a bit about the open grill for the Ecoboost engine but from what I have been reading it should not be an issue. Overall, excellent truck!
Favorite Features
Power running boards are great! Remote start works very well and with the auto temp and rain sensing wipers the truck is ready to go the instant I step in. The adjustability for the driver is superb... the seat, mirrors, pedals and steering wheel can all be power adjusted and customized for each driver.
Suggested Improvements
Nothing yet. This truck has been perfect for me!!