2011 Ford F-150 Consumer Review: 2011 F-150 FX4 SuperCab (3.5L

2011 Ford F-150 - Consumer Review

FX4 SuperCab (5.0L V8 FFV 4x4 6-speed Automatic 6.6 ft. Bed)

2011 F-150 FX4 SuperCab (3.5L V6 EcoBoost - not V8 as classified above)
By fx4alltheway on

2011 Ford F-150 FX4 4dr SuperCab 4WD Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (5.0L 8cyl 6A)

I've had this truck for just over a year now. It's already made two cross-country trips and has been driven everywhere from the Colorado mountains to the Arizona desert. I have not had any problems whatsoever with the reliability or performance of the truck. It rides extremely comfortably and handles well in terms of breaking, acceleration, and turning. I have not gotten the advertised fuel milage based on the calculations the Sync system displays. I got 18.0 MPG driving from San Diego to Charleston, and get 17.3 MPG averaged city and highway regularly. Still good for a full sized truck. Overall, I am extremely happy with my purchase. If I had to do it again, I'd get the same truck.

EcoBoost Engine - reliable and plenty of power on highway Full Manual transmission mode - can use thumb toggle to shift gears Seats - have received many compliments on how comfortable they are...also not difficult to clean Rear seats- leg room in the SuperCab is comparable that of double cab Tacoma. Rear seats have full headrests which I like for the sake of protecting any rear-seat passengers. When I test-drove the Silverado, the head rests on the rear seats did not prevent my head from going back and making contact with the rear windshield. Center Console- plenty of storage space

Factory reverse lights are not very bright. I didn't think they gave me enough light to see behind me when backing up. I added Rigid Industries Dually LED lights under the bumper with a switch in the cab. These give me more than enough light. The Sync dashboard display should also show the vehicles speed digitally. More storage room under rear seat.