2011 Ford F-150 5.0L V8 FFV 4x4 6-speed Automatic 5.6 ft. Bed Consumer Review - My 5.0. Super crew xlt

2011 Ford F-150 - Consumer Review

My 5.0. Super crew xlt xtr
By carstryke on

2011 Ford F-150 XLT 4dr SuperCrew 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.0L 8cyl 6A)

so far so good after 34000kms. no problems have arrived as of yet. Fuel mileage varies, most recently I completed a 900 km road trip with 2 adults and 4 kids averaging 110 kph in -20 Celsius weather in 4x4 nets 17mpg, which I thought was pretty decent. In summer unloaded in 2x4 would net low 20's I presume. Only minor things nag me like cheaper feeling materials in the cabin, but I guess it is a xlt after all.

Favorite Features

I am quite impressed with the 5.0 engine, also the electronic nannies have saved my butt once this winter. also the cabin room is amazing, as I bought this truck when I had 3 kids and now I have 4 and it still can move our family around even though I miss my armrest.

Suggested Improvements

Nothing too bothersome as I feel the f 150 is best in class. if ford asked me to improve anything I would ask them to pay more attention to the "little things" like the fee cheap plastics or make the engine bay look more modern.