2011 Ford F-150 Consumer Review: Love The Ecoboost!!!!!!!!!!!

2011 Ford F-150 - Consumer Review

Love The Ecoboost!!!!!!!!!!!
By cpercha on

2011 Ford F-150 XLT 4dr SuperCab 4WD Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (5.0L 8cyl 6A)

I recently purchased a new F150 xlt with an ecoboost and the off road package. I have owned quite a few trucks and this one is in a class of it's own. The power from the ecoboost is off the charts I am averaging 19 MPG with most of my driving being around town. Keep in mind this is with 3.73 gears, 32 inch tires and the vehicle has not even been broken in yet. I expect those numbers will be even better once it's broken in. The new 6 speed automatic is very smooth and responsive. The steering and handeling are excellent. It's has a great turning radius, is very agile for a truck, and is very easy to control. The build quality is top notch. This is hands down the best truck you can buy.

Ecoboost engine, 6 speed automatic, locking rear diff, steering, brakes (they are huge and have awsome stopping power), and the new off road package which is available in xlt trim. I love the sound of the ecoboost as the turbo chargers spool up. The acceleration is awsome. this is a very fun truck to drive.

My biggest complaint is that the options on the xlt model are a bit limited. The sticker price on my truck was $41,000.00 and at that price you should be able to get the options you want without having to step up to a model with wood trim and leather seats (both of which I would not want). Some of the options I would have liked to have are a sunroof, dual zone climate control, the sony sound system (the base one is garbage), power adjustable pedals, and an AC power outlet. A larger glove box would be nice. There is also no full time all wheel drive mode which are available on dodge and chevy. This is a very handy feature I would love to see added.