2011 Ford F-150 6.2L V8 4x4 6-speed Automatic 5.6 ft. Bed Consumer Review - 6.2 Platinum 4x4

2011 Ford F-150 - Consumer Review

2011 Ford F-150 Lariat Limited 4dr SuperCrew 4WD 5.5 ft. SB (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

6.2 Platinum 4x4
By renelms on

2011 Ford F-150 Lariat Limited 4dr SuperCrew 4WD 5.5 ft. SB (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

Love it! If 14-15 mpg doesn't bother you, then you will love this truck. Suspension, interior, sound system, the exhaust and THE ENGINE...everything is refined, smooth and very comfortable. Very spacious in every seat, huge floor space in rear seat, heated/AC seats front and rear, and all done in a soft leather. I have over 3000 miles on it so far and have no regrets. I have several GM trucks in our fleet, so i have plenty to compare....including a Denali. This one beats them all....easily. Best truck I have owned.

Favorite Features

Stereo is incredible. Ride is great, especially for a 4wd. Interior is very classy and very roomy. Very quiet unless i stomp on it and then the exhaust sounds perfectly deep and rich. Plenty of power to pull trailers and it accelerates effortlessly.

Suggested Improvements

The aluminum trim that wraps around the center console is a little thin and easily damaged. I carry a gun on our ranch and it has already scratched the soft aluminum. Turn signals are a little awkward. Power running boards are OK but I would prefer stationary