Used 2011 Ford F-150 Regular Cab Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Ford F-150 Regular Cab

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:

Good,basic work truck!
By hurren

2011 Ford F-150 Regular Cab XL 2dr Regular Cab Styleside 8 ft. LB (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

#1. Bought this truck for my property services business and never looked back.Great gas mileage,good size,always starts,air blows cold.I had to beef up the rear springs to carry the loads.

Favorite Features

The vinyl seats are great,the Transmission keeps the rev's low on the highway,the engine has more than enough power for me!

Suggested Improvements

Hollow out the armrest,beef up the rear and enlarge the fuel tank.

Amazing Truck
By joe1955

The truck was purchased new and now has 7,700 miles. The amazing features of this truck are its efficiency and power. Average mpg is 22.5 combined city and highway. Highway mileage has hit 26.2 mpg. Although the truck is a basic work-truck model, getting the 8 foot bed was well worth it ($300 extra), and so was the premium sound system. The ride is very smooth and the cabin is quiet. We traded in a PT-Cruiser for this truck, and the mileage is nearly identical, but the power is much greater. The truck is amazing.

Favorite Features

Fuel efficiency. Power. Sound system. Eight-foot bed. Ground clearance.

Suggested Improvements

None.

A++++ For the 2011 F-150
By riflecrank

2011 Ford F-150 Regular Cab XLT 2dr Regular Cab Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

I'm averaging 21.7 MPG with the new 3.7 V6. The engine has plenty of power for what I'm using it for. Truck has been trouble free so far. The ride is good, quiet and handling is excellent.

Favorite Features

Auto headlights, 6 speed trans, the Sound system is good for a factory radio.

Suggested Improvements

The SYNC Voice recognition system needs alot of improvement. Can be very annoying. Doesn't like my voice apparently. I have over 60 Albums of music stored on my Cell Phone. Being able to plug the USB cable in and access the music is a very nice feature. I don't think I'll ever use the CD Player. The hands free Bluetooth works great.