2011 Ford F-150 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:
2011 Lariat EcoBoost SuperCab - Loaded
By mikem40 on 01/21/13 05:49 AM (PST)

2011 Ford F-150 Lariat 4dr SuperCrew 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.0L 8cyl 6A)

Over 32,000 miles and 1.5+ years of ownership. No real issues. Front rotors glazed by 20K so I replaced them with better high-carbon rotors and higher end pads - big difference. OE brakes are so so. Power is very good. Mileage was 27 highway - now about 20. Excellent in mud, snow, gravel. Way better and nicer than my 2009 Tundra. Rides great on trips. HUGE rear seating area. Fit and finish is not that great but if BMW made a truck like this, it would cost $90K. Got mine for $38K with a $50K sticker price! Great value!

Love my 2011 Ecoboost 4WD SCrew
By flford on 08/08/12 16:38 PM (PDT)

2011 Ford F-150 Lariat 4dr SuperCrew 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.0L 8cyl 6A)

I have 11 months in my F150 4WD SCREW with the V6 EcoBoost, just about to turn 20K mile, and I am loving this truck! The EcoBoost is living up to the hype with plenty of power to pull my 22 Foot Center Console with T-Top. Does not even feel like its attached. I do a fair amount of both highway and city driving and I am averaging from high 17's to low 18's MPH but admittedly I am lighter on the gas than I used to be. Ride is not as "car-like" as my 2004 but still a great ride for a 4WD and all the power that the V8 had. (Not sure why Edmunds will not let me select my truck as a 3.5L V6)

Best F-150 I have owned
By edam72 on 07/19/12 21:06 PM (PDT)

2011 Ford F-150 Lariat 4dr SuperCrew 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.0L 8cyl 6A)

Ford has definately made an improvement in the engine. The 5.0 V8 is very responsive, and the quickest F-150 to date. I have owned a 2001 and a 2005 V8 F150 and this is the fastest and best fuel economy. The first tank I averaged about 15-16 MPG, but I believe that was because I was having fun with the truck. My daily stop and go commute, I have been averaging about 18 MPG and I can get 19 MPG on longer trips using the cruise control. My last F150 was happy to get no more than 15 MPG on a good day. Only problem I have had with this truck is a minor paint defect that the dealer is going to fix. The quietest ride I have had in a truck, practically no wind/road noise.

F150 Ecoboost w/poor fuel economy
By harleytacoma on 07/10/12 08:35 AM (PDT)

2011 Ford F-150 Lariat 4dr SuperCrew 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.0L 8cyl 6A)

I have owned my 2011 Ecoboost for 6 months now, have 8500 miles on it, and am very disappointed with the fuel mileage that I’m getting (best on HWY is 15.8 & worst is 12.7, 14.075 AVG over the 8500 miles on my truck, calculations were done by hand). My 2008 Tundra was getting better mileage than my Ecoboost, and it was lifted 3” with Oversized 20” wheels. I traded my 2008 Toyota Tundra in on my F150 after viewing the video that Ford produced touting the engineering that went into this truck, the torque it produced, and all this with great fuel economy. Right now I’m trying to find a dealership that will buy my F150 so I can go back to a Tundra!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Ford F-150 in VA is:

$140 per month*