Traded Tundra for F150
By Traded Tundra for F1 on
2010 Ford F-150 Platinum 4dr SuperCrew 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 6A)
I traded my 2007 Toyota Tundra Crewmax Limited for the 2010 Ford F150 Platinum. I always thought the Tundra was a nice truck until I got into the Platinum. The ride is better, the interior finishes are far superior to the Toyota, the styling is better, and overall it is a much nicer vehicle. Sure the Tundra has better horsepower but how many people really need those additional horses. The Ford has adequate power and so far looks to get slightly better gas mileage (but when you buy these vehicles that isn't necessarily your first concern). I have had several folks comment on how nice of a truck this is (that never happened with the Tundra!)
Favorite Features
This truck has just about everything. Only major option I don't have is the navigation. I love the power deployable running boards, SYNC, Sirius radio, backup camera, soft comfortable heat and cooled leather seats, and much more.
Suggested Improvements
There are two items that my Tundra had that I really wish was on the Ford. The power telescoping steering column and the power vertical rear window. Any vehicle that pushes $50K should come with remote start.