2010 Ford F-150 Consumer Review: Wow, Is this a Ford?

2010 Ford F-150 - Consumer Review

Platinum SuperCrew (5.4L V8 6-speed Automatic 5.6 ft. Bed)

Wow, Is this a Ford?
By F150 Convert on

2010 Ford F-150 Platinum 4dr SuperCrew Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

Just picked up my F150. Drove a GMC Sierra for many years. Just happened to look at the F150 and immediately fell in love. Awesome truck. Looks great, well built, very quiet at speed. Better gas mileage than my old GMC. Engine power is more than sufficient. Ford has really stepped its game up a notch. Forget any negative things you have ever heard about the F150. Well Done Ford!!

Leather everywhere, Iphone/Ipod playback, Power Side Steps, Mood Lighting, Power retractable exterior mirrors, limousine back seat, adjustable pedals, Voice NAV system

The only item I would like would be a solid hand pull down at the side or above the inside of the driver door. There are pull downs at the other three doors.
By butch0630
on 02/25/11 13:15 PM (PST)

Bought 2010 at end of year and got a great deal. The truck is a beauty. Very confortable and quiet. I pull a 8,000 lb travel trailer and have problems going slow down steep hills. The engin races and the noise is scary. My biggest thrill is the dealership I purchase vehicle from. They are in Chandler, AZ and these folks are the best. Suggest you spend as much time reviewing dealership as vehicle. I will drive 3 hours one way to have these people work on my vehicle.