2010 Ford F-150 5.4L V8 6-speed Automatic 5.6 ft. Bed Consumer Review - Not much trouble making my

2010 Ford F-150 - Consumer Review

Lariat SuperCrew (5.4L V8 6-speed Automatic 5.6 ft. Bed)

Not much trouble making my decision.
By gbrk on

2010 Ford F-150 Lariat 4dr SuperCrew Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

Having driven all brands pickup trucks in the 1/2 ton size it wasn't difficult to decide the F150 provides the best bang for the buck. While the Dodge rides equally as well I'm concerned about the reliability and performance of the coil springs used in the rear suspension. Ford's bed access tailgate step is so convenient and makes entry to the bed extremely safe and easy. The rear view camera is the best of all trucks. The superimposed lines that help direct you also should be on all cameras. Ford sets the Standard and by not taking Government money I feel I'm supporting a company that fends for itself by improving quality and performance. No comparison to the ride over rough ground.

Favorite Features

Rear view Camera and it's coverage to the rear and the superimposed guidance lines that makes hooking up to any trailer hitch fail proof. You see right down below the bumper. Best rear view camera offered, Truck bed access, tailgate step. Mileage for class of vehicle, SYNC system

Suggested Improvements

Hand grip on driver's side window post, frontal sensors for parking (like the rear sensing system). Built in storage boxes in floor (like Dodge provides). Option to add a DC Inverter and add switchable AC outlet ports on rear of truck and inside cab.