Nice, but not as well built as my 2004.
By BryanWJ3178 on
2010 Ford F-150 XL 4dr SuperCrew Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)
I had dreamed of this truck for some time. And God answered my prayers! Love the truck, but it has issues. A few days after purchase, I noticed a blob of paint above the driver tail light. Came like that from the factory. Went round and round with Ford, I got an extended warranty for 75k miles and free oil changes. Whoop de doo, GM offers a better warranty standard. I have 1700 miles on it and already have 2-3 rattles. And the transmission shifts ROUGH into 3rd gear, almost like its going to break sometimes. Also, sync does not always recognize names. Other than that, I love the truck. This is my 5th F150, and might be my last. Ford could care less if I am satisfied though.
Favorite Features
Sync, blue interior lighting, finally a new sound for the lights are on/key is in the ignition dinger, Sirius, tons of room, easy flip up rear seats, light tailgate, interesting taillights, beefier front styling (minus the black plastic blocks up front).
Suggested Improvements
Fix the tranny! Why is it Ford cannot make a smooth transmission for the F150 but can for its cars? Tranny shifts rough! Fix it! Poor cheap design around headlights, you can see right to the ground. Better quality checks(paint issue, was on a Taurus too! Also, better tests to check for rattles.)