2010 Ford F-150 Consumer Review: New f-150

2010 Ford F-150 - Consumer Review

Lariat SuperCrew (5.4L V8 4x4 6-speed Automatic 5.6 ft. Bed)

New f-150
By mike of york on

2010 Ford F-150 Lariat 4dr SuperCrew 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

Wow what a great vehicle..This is my first pickup truck and This Ford is awesome. I bought the top of the line xlt Lariat Super Crew and I am amazed at the styling,comfort drivability and versatility. The tailgate folds down and there is a step and a bar that folds out for us old guys to use as a boost. The sync technology is great and the styling and color choices are way better than Chevy or Toyota. I drove both a Tundra and a Chevy Silverado first and was disappointed with them. I have the 5.4 v-8 and the engine has plenty of power to me. The interior is like a Lincoln on a truck body. Ford is doing a good job with their cars and trucks. I will report back again after 10,000 miles.

Styling,Interior,versatility and technology. Color choices are great and Ford definitely wants to keep outselling the competition with rebates and ease of purchase.

An emergency brake that you do not have to reach down to release. Automatic headlights and daytime running lights.optional dual exhaust.