2010 Ford F-150 5.4L V8 4x4 6-speed Automatic 5.6 ft. Bed Consumer Review - Love this truck

2010 Ford F-150 - Consumer Review

Platinum SuperCrew (5.4L V8 4x4 6-speed Automatic 5.6 ft. Bed)

Love this truck
By harveyzoo on

2010 Ford F-150 Platinum 4dr SuperCrew 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

Bought the 2010 Platinum with all options except the tailgate step. Seats (front/back) are incredibly roomy. Good quality leather. Comfortable steering wheel. Sync is easy to use. MPG is BTA with around 18- 19 in SE Virginia. The worst has been 16.5. We drive very easy. Nice ride height. Excellent finish inside with no issues. With the 5.4 L mated to the 3.73 ratio, it has plenty of power for passing. I usually don't nail it off the line, I have my 2011 Mustang GT for that. Great family truck with good tow capacity for a 1/2 ton. Excellent visibility and the platinum finish is gorgeous. Pirelli tires look/handle great, although, I'm sure they will be $$$ to replace. We like all the options.

Favorite Features

Power slider, quality leather, steering wheel comfort w/ SYNC, backup camera, impressive looks, gas mileage is better than expected, interior room,

Suggested Improvements

No reading lights in back, lack of seat mounted arm rests like my 2000 F150 had, should have "auto down" on all windows from driver, better shocks with the pirelli's.