2010 Ford F-150 Consumer Review: It jumps!

2010 Ford F-150 - Consumer Review

It jumps!
By scox84 on

2010 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor 4dr SuperCab 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

I bought a 2010 Mustang in June of 2009, a year later I was still hooked on the truck I saw in the parking lot then, so I traded in the mustang for a truck. Rarely has a mere mortal made a better decision. I have taken this truck up to 100mph off road in the desserts of New Mexico with the rear diff locked in 4x4. It loves it, still drives straight, and always ask for more. The ride is smooth even in really rough conditions relative to other trucks/SUVs. Biggest thing, long travel suspension on a truck meant to be jumped; as a responsible American I feel it's my duty to jump something once a week, and I do. Again, truck couldn't drive straighter, control arms are BEASTLY!

Off-road ability and very effective off- road mode. 35" Tires stock, long travel suspension, practical toy. It's 7+ inches wider which is noticeable in the cab and while turning, there is much less body roll than a typical truck. Everyone notices it, people have even taken videos passing by on the road

I would have spent the extra money for the 6.2 if I had it to do over. Annoying jack location on back floor is inconvenient unless you need it often. Most of the ladies in my parts still seem to prefer the Mustang GT over the Raptor... but the Raptor is roomier!