I got one!
By Charles on
2010 Ford F-150 XL 4dr SuperCab Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)
Excited to have been able to get a deal on the RAPTOR after multiple tries at other dealers. Drove it home through a snow storm and trailered the car I was driving when I stopped in at the dealer. It handled the loaded trailer well; I was cautious not to run it hard or jerky over the hills and pass. It is a truck first and foremost. Plan to have it a long time...would suggest it to anyone over other available extra cab and some 4 door trucks. It is fun to drive, use and rely on.
Favorite Features
It's Orange with Orange interior. Every comment of those seeing the RAPTOR like the look. One person commented saying is that your transformer? I chuckled, said yes, however it is much more because of its off road capabilities. Glad to have the optional moon roof,navi-radio,& ladder tailgate.
Suggested Improvements
On little hills the 6 speed trans does seek a little trying to find the best gear to keep a steady speed. I have been using the foot feed, tow/haul button and downshifting but have not found its comfortable RPM. However in its defense the RAPTOR only has 380 miles on it.