2010 Ford F-150 Consumer Review: Beat The Ram

2010 Ford F-150 - Consumer Review

Beat The Ram
By 00fxsts on

2010 Ford F-150 XLT 4dr SuperCab Styleside 8 ft. LB (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

I was sold on the HEMI Ram after reading the reviews.. Have a Hemi in my '06 Grand Cherokee. A blast to drive, great engine. Terrible mileage but I did not buy the Hemi for mileage. Promised myself I would also drive the Ford but left the Dodge dealership sold on the Ram. Drove the Ford and started seeing many differences similar to my old Mountaineer that the Ram (Chrysler) does not have. The 150 seems to be sleeker with better visibility. Cab on Ram seemed big and somewhat chunkier. I drive a Semi so big is not an issue but I don't have to park it in the 'Mall of America' ramp on weekend shopping trips. Just felt better in the 150. Getting approx. 18 mpg combined after 3000 miles.

Everything. Sync is cool but is it worth $300? Very comfy!

Sync is a little 'funky' at first. Seems to be a 'standard' feature for $300. Didn't want Sirius either but also a 'standard' feature for $200. Engine is a little underpowered but it is a truck, buy a 'Vette if you need POWER.