Absolutely Beautiful (Red Candy)!
By Adam on
2010 Ford F-150 XLT 4dr SuperCrew Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 6A)
I tow a 25 ft Gulf Stream Rv and the little 4.6L 3V has no problem pulling it as fast as you could ever want to go up any pass we've thrown at it in the Northwest. Even fast around corners in the mountains with an equalizer hitch and the trailer brake controller. The temps engine/trans never change once the vehicle is at operating temp no matter how hard you run it! (seriously) Oh and if you think you need a 5.4 to tow think again. Mine has the 9400 lbs. tow package. It takes off from the lights with serious thrust trailer or not you will be shocked. Imagine taking off in low range4. It is just like that every time. I have the 3:55 traction lock out back. The Red Candy paint is gorgeous!
Favorite Features
6 spd. auto, sync, 4.6L 3V, message computers telling everything is a-ok and naming every tested part. Starting the truck is fool proof even for a goof. Blip the key and it will start itself every time 1st time. The words (Built Ford Tough) running across the computer screen after start up! Much more!
Suggested Improvements
The price is scary! Luckily I had X- plan plus $4,500 customer cash plus $1,500 lease return customer loyalty cash and my old 04' Ranger 2wd was paid off. That said my 2010 listed over $36000. I took it away for about 23,000. after trade credit tax and license. My dealer was excellent! Columbia Ford