2010 Ford F-150 SuperCrew - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:
Siox speed tranny is useless
By brawler on 12/18/09 09:59 AM (PST)

2010 Ford F-150 SuperCrew FX4 4dr SuperCrew 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

This is my sixth F150 in addition I have owned two full size broncos. All had the 351 or 5.4 motor except one bronco had 1 400. I love fords, but this new one with a 6-speed transmission is aggravating. This thing shifts constantly in city driving. I wish i had my 2006 4-speed automatic in it.Driving up a slight hill in traffic the tranny seems like it slips, then it slams. It is far from smooth. You feel each and every shift no matter what speed. The interior is nice, this one has a floor shift, looks nice but you lose storage space...and you do not realize how much you used the floor in front of the console until its gone. I like it, I am praying for a service bulletin on the transmission.

2010 FX4 SuperCrew F150
By mrpositraction on 12/15/09 12:25 PM (PST)

I have owned many fords and before the purchase of this truck I owned a 2007 F150 FX4. This new 2010 is the MOST comfortable truck I have ever ridden in, I would even put the seats up against some top end models, they are that comfortable. Mileage isn't increased over the previous model IMO. Though it doesn't boost much power increase the new 6spd transmission does a awesome job at hauling loads and pulling trailers. I pulled a car with 300 miles on the odometer 150 miles going 80mph and barely knew it was back there. The ride is incredible as I mentioned before. The interior is strides better than the previous model and the engine compartment is much improved as well. Good job FORD

2010 F150 Platinum 4x4
By LEN on 12/10/09 07:54 AM (PST)

2010 Ford F-150 SuperCrew Platinum 4dr SuperCrew Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

Love this truck. Shopped all competitors and Ford won. It's a daily driver downtown and an off-road vehicle on the weekends. Whether running clients in suits to the airport or loading a wild boar in the bed, she gets the job done. Can't tell you how many people have been impressed with it.

Real Truck
By cajun duck hunter on 12/06/09 18:07 PM (PST)

2010 Ford F-150 SuperCrew Lariat 4dr SuperCrew 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

It is big and roomy. The 6 speed transmission shifts through the gears imperceptibly. Low revs at highway speed. I've driven through rain, sleet and snow and mud with a trailer. This truck didn't rev any higher with the trailer than without. It is very sure footed and handles very well, every thing I would expect from an F150. The sync system is quite impressive. This vehicle is very quiet. Great fit and finish inside and out. I've test driven the Tundra and found it to dance on rough roads. the Chevy has drum brakes in the rear. Who still uses that ancient technology?

2010 F-150 Platinum
By jhowardpa on 12/02/09 17:34 PM (PST)

2010 Ford F-150 SuperCrew Platinum 4dr SuperCrew 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

This truck is by far the best vehicle that I have ever purchased. The only complaint that I have is the MPG, where I am currently getting 17 mpg. But, the Sync system is amazing, the GPS is the best I've ever seen, the interior is amazing, the automatic running boards are complimented on a daily basis, and the stereo sounds better than most after market installations. If I had known how impressed that I would be with this truck, I would have purchased a 2009 Platinum when they were introduced replacing the Lincoln Mark LT.

Not much trouble making my decision.
By gbrk on 11/19/09 21:03 PM (PST)

2010 Ford F-150 SuperCrew Lariat 4dr SuperCrew Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

Having driven all brands pickup trucks in the 1/2 ton size it wasn't difficult to decide the F150 provides the best bang for the buck. While the Dodge rides equally as well I'm concerned about the reliability and performance of the coil springs used in the rear suspension. Ford's bed access tailgate step is so convenient and makes entry to the bed extremely safe and easy. The rear view camera is the best of all trucks. The superimposed lines that help direct you also should be on all cameras. Ford sets the Standard and by not taking Government money I feel I'm supporting a company that fends for itself by improving quality and performance. No comparison to the ride over rough ground.

2010 F-150
By cjj on 11/05/09 09:57 AM (PST)

2010 Ford F-150 SuperCrew XLT 4dr SuperCrew Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

I recently changed jobs and had my previous companies truck taken away, '07 F-150. I drove all four major brands of truck and decided upon the Ford. So far it has been an excellent choice. Ford has done a tremendous improvement on the interior compared to the previous generation. It is a much nicer truck on the inside compared to GM, Toyota and Dodge.

Ford Quality
By GMM on 10/10/09 19:29 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford F-150 SuperCrew XLT 4dr SuperCrew 4WD Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

The 2010 Ford F-150 is by far the best truck that I have owned and driven. Everything Ford has said about this truck is on the money. I bought the XLT with the 5.4, 3.73 gear and max tow package with tow mirrows, sync, and rearview camera. With only 1500 miles on the truck I am getting 16 to 17.5 mpg on the highway and 14 to 16 mpg in town. It is the quitest truck I have driven and has a excellent ride. I have towed with this truck and so far the truck has performed great with excellent power.

This is the best vehicle ever!!!!
By cctuck on 10/07/09 19:29 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford F-150 SuperCrew XLT 4dr SuperCrew Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

I looked and drove all of the full size trucks in the full four door category. The F150 Super Crew is second to none. This truck rides better than any car I have ever owned. You get a car like ride, and then have the toughness of a truck. Please stop by your Ford dealer and ask for the DVD on the 2010 Truck models and watch before you make any decisions. You will see the difference, both inside and out.

The Best Truck Yet
By Lanier on 09/22/09 23:11 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford F-150 SuperCrew Harley-Davidson 4dr SuperCrew 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

The 2010 Harley truck is my fifth Ford truck and my third Harley edition. I bought the '01 and '07, as well. This truck is a real joy to drive. Ford obviously made a heavy investment in the interior of this vehicle without overlooking any details. From the audio system to the seats to the spaciousness to the ambient lighting and the badging, this truck was built for luxury. While not as loud as the '07, the 2010 model is more responsive. It has a very smooth acceleration. The truck handles well and belies it's impressive height. The increased wheelbase is a welcomed change. The braking system does not jerk as is the case with many new cars and trucks. Ford has a masterpiece here.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Ford F-150 Supercrew in VA is:

$117 per month*