2010 Ford F-150 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:
It's a blast
By Henry Smith on 05/05/10 15:18 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor 4dr SuperCab 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

This is the best vehicle ever. I live in the pacific northwest and go off- roading a lot, and this truck unbeatable. Why don't they have a diesel option though? Crew Cab too!

2010 Year of the F-150
By jim on 04/20/10 15:53 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford F-150 Lariat 4dr SuperCrew Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

I purchased this truck after reading the positive reviews on Edmunds. I am not disappointed. This truck looks amazing and drives like a luxury car. Inside and out it seems the engineers thought of everything. What I like best is Ford's website which allows you to price and build the truck to your specs. I purchased a Lariat and was able to upgrade it to a near platinum edition for thousands less. Bottom line, when I stepped into this truck it looked and felt solidly built. Much different than the Nissan Titan I traded in. Ford has set the bar very high on this truck.

Who needs more?
By Tom on 04/20/10 12:32 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford F-150 STX 2dr Regular Cab Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Bought a 2010 F-150 supercab with STX trim during Ford Truck month. What a great ride, at an even better price ($20998 + TTL from a sticker of $30K). 4.6 L engine mated to a 4 speed auto seems plenty strong. Ride is great, quality of materials, workmanship and design effort are all A++. Just barely fits in my garage with the 6-1/2 foot bed. My biggest question is do I go with a Line-X application or slip in a Duraliner.

New f-150
By mike of york on 04/17/10 20:16 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford F-150 Lariat 4dr SuperCrew 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

Wow what a great vehicle..This is my first pickup truck and This Ford is awesome. I bought the top of the line xlt Lariat Super Crew and I am amazed at the styling,comfort drivability and versatility. The tailgate folds down and there is a step and a bar that folds out for us old guys to use as a boost. The sync technology is great and the styling and color choices are way better than Chevy or Toyota. I drove both a Tundra and a Chevy Silverado first and was disappointed with them. I have the 5.4 v-8 and the engine has plenty of power to me. The interior is like a Lincoln on a truck body. Ford is doing a good job with their cars and trucks. I will report back again after 10,000 miles.

Zoom zoom off road
By XTREME on 04/15/10 17:36 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor 4dr SuperCab 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

This is simply the best off roader ever. I got up to 50 in a foot and a half of deep march snow in BC. Crossing high paced streams and rivers are easy.

2010 Raptor
By jfkingd on 04/13/10 18:30 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor 4dr SuperCab 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

Outstanding ride for a truck with 35" tires - shock absorbers on this truck are amazing. Rides like a 1971 Coupe de Ville. A little wiggle from the big tires once in a while but I'm very impressed with the ride. Suspension is what this truck is all about - and this truck's suspension is the REAL DEAL. Have driven/owned all of the competition (including imports) and this truck is hands-down the most solidly built. Great brakes. Acceptable power. Acceptable gas mileage for a truck of this size & weight (got single digit mileage in my last GMC 4WD). Definitely the truck you would want to be in if you're unfortunate enough to be in a serious collision. Highly recommend this truck.

Truck of Trucks for the King of Kings
By RaptorKing12 on 04/08/10 07:17 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor 4dr SuperCab 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

I sell these bad boys at crown ford in Fayetteville North Carolina I've sold 6 so far including one to myself. These trucks are by far the most fun and good looking I have seen in a while every time I sell one I can't keep my eyes off them. As for off roading I have played with it a little bit some of my customers have actually sent me pictures of them lifting it 5 feet off the ground from driving a ramp...maybe I'll test that out one day. I love the truck and I'm proud to be a part of Ford for everything they have done.

2010 FX4 SuperCrew
By John F on 04/07/10 12:18 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford F-150 FX4 4dr SuperCrew 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

I traded in my '08 Acura TL Type-S for this truck. I miss my TL I don't regret buying this truck. I just bought a house and trips to home depot in the acura wasn't cutting it. I use to own an '04 FX4 and this new one is a huge improvement. The rear cab is bigger then the last model, seats are more comfortable, side airbags...just a list of new features. Go to Fords website and watch the videos on "truth about trucks", you'll see why & they show build quality from Toyota, Dodge and Chevy. I like the fact Ford didn't take any bailout money. Even with the 6spd trans vs. the old 4spd I don't see a real improvement in gas mileage. I avg 12/13 mpg w/20" aftermarket tires & 2" level kit.

F150-XLT
By Mike T on 04/06/10 03:56 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford F-150 XLT 4dr SuperCrew Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

Fun to drive. Wish there were more standard features like music selector on steering wheel, driver grab handle.

Got What I asked for!
By Goodwyn on 04/02/10 06:36 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford F-150 XLT 4dr SuperCrew 4WD Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

The dealerships always took the pleasure out of owning a vehicle. Aside from that, this is a work truck! This truck will get the job done if you plan to spend most of your time off roading, hauling and towing. There is no better vehicle in its class. Unfortunately, I won't spend 80% of my time doing these things so I would have preferred more creature comforts.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Ford F-150 in VA is:

$123 per month*