Used 2010 Ford F-150 SuperCrew Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Ford F-150 SuperCrew

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:

King ranch
By king ranch

2010 Ford F-150 SuperCrew King Ranch 4dr SuperCrew Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

Great truck. I traded in an escalade esv on the king ranch and love it

Favorite Features

ac seats, sync, Sony voice navigation

33rd Ford - funny trans shifting
By Brandon Mortenson

2010 Ford F-150 SuperCrew Lariat 4dr SuperCrew 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

Great truck. This is my 6th f150. Had 4 expeditions, 3 broncos. Love the 6 speed, but it shifts floaty in the city. I put in a superchip cortex and that helped power but not the shifting. Like the fit and finish of the interior. As well as the black leather.

Favorite Features

Back up camera, SYNC, Sony sub woofer

Suggested Improvements

Power fold mirrors and e-locker should be available or standard on all models, make the transmission smooth like 08 expedition was.

From Bowtie to Oval
By Bryan

2010 Ford F-150 SuperCrew FX4 4dr SuperCrew 4WD Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

Always was a Chevy man but wanted to take advantage of the end of year discounts. I thought long and hard and decided on the Ford. I always told my friends I'd never have one, but after 7000 miles, I will NEVER own another Chevy. This truck has got to be the best built pickup I've ever owned. It's a little lacking on HP but I can tell you, it's not enough to bother me. I tow 7000+ lbs with this truck regularly and it will tote the load without much of a problem. Great job Ford, you've definitely gained a life long customer!!!

Favorite Features

Sync, comfortable seats, quiet, plenty of towing power, trailer sway control, interior quality.

I Love My Truck
By Durwin

2010 Ford F-150 SuperCrew Lariat 4dr SuperCrew Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

Well I was going to buy a Mercedes E350 but I decided to try out a truck instead. I'm so glad I did. I love this truck. It has nav. and sync which I absolutely love. I show it to everyone that will look at it. It's a trill to drive and very comfortable too. A+ Ford

Favorite Features

Voice activated everything ie temperature, navigation, music, fuel prices listing, movie listing, phone. Rear camera is nice too.

Suggested Improvements

Very vibrating when you hit a bump.

Can't believe the ride
By ThreeFound

2010 Ford F-150 SuperCrew XLT 4dr SuperCrew Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

This truck is quiet, smooth, good MPG, and very roomy. I can't believe it is a truck as it rides like a Cadillac and has more interior room than any car on the road. Love the redesign of the rear seats and I can hold 5 large adults very comfortably with tons of leg rooms. 21 mpg on highway...

Favorite Features

Leg room in the front and back. Smooth Ride. Very quiet on highway. Good MPG for truck. Go Ford!

Suggested Improvements

The only improvement I can think of is to add Telescoping steering wheel.