2010 Ford F-150 Consumer Reviews 3

2010 Ford F-150 - Consumer Reviews

2010 Ford F-150 XL 2dr Regular Cab Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:
Nice truck but
By rabbit on 11/14/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Ford F-150 Lariat 4dr SuperCab 4WD Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

Strengths of the 2010 Ford F150 CrewCab are the exceptionally large and comfortable back seat, the keypad door lock, and the smooth and comfortable ride. Controls are confusing, but you learn. At 5500 miles the newly design sealed transmission starting leaking transmission fluid. It is a good truck if you are close to a dealer who can keep it running.

From Bowtie to Oval
By Bryan on 11/11/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Ford F-150 FX4 4dr SuperCrew 4WD Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

Always was a Chevy man but wanted to take advantage of the end of year discounts. I thought long and hard and decided on the Ford. I always told my friends I'd never have one, but after 7000 miles, I will NEVER own another Chevy. This truck has got to be the best built pickup I've ever owned. It's a little lacking on HP but I can tell you, it's not enough to bother me. I tow 7000+ lbs with this truck regularly and it will tote the load without much of a problem. Great job Ford, you've definitely gained a life long customer!!!

Can't believe the ride
By ThreeFound on 11/07/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford F-150 XLT 4dr SuperCrew Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

This truck is quiet, smooth, good MPG, and very roomy. I can't believe it is a truck as it rides like a Cadillac and has more interior room than any car on the road. Love the redesign of the rear seats and I can hold 5 large adults very comfortably with tons of leg rooms. 21 mpg on highway...

I Love My Truck
By Durwin on 11/07/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford F-150 Lariat 4dr SuperCrew Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

Well I was going to buy a Mercedes E350 but I decided to try out a truck instead. I'm so glad I did. I love this truck. It has nav. and sync which I absolutely love. I show it to everyone that will look at it. It's a trill to drive and very comfortable too. A+ Ford

Wow, Is this a Ford?
By F150 Convert on 11/04/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford F-150 Platinum 4dr SuperCrew Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

Just picked up my F150. Drove a GMC Sierra for many years. Just happened to look at the F150 and immediately fell in love. Awesome truck. Looks great, well built, very quiet at speed. Better gas mileage than my old GMC. Engine power is more than sufficient. Ford has really stepped its game up a notch. Forget any negative things you have ever heard about the F150. Well Done Ford!!

Love my new Ford!
By Larry on 10/28/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford F-150 FX4 4dr SuperCrew 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

I test drove the Nissan Titan, Toyota Tundra and Chevrolet Silverado before deciding on the Ford F-150 Supercrew FX2 Sport with the 5.4L V8. It's super comfortable and rides like a luxury car. In fact, I traded in my Infiniti M45 Sport for this truck! The sound system is great and includes bluetooth streaming audio and Sirius satellite radio. The Ford Sync system is totally awesome as well! I don't understand how the Edmunds.com editors can rate the Dodge and Toyota over the Ford when it's clear who makes the best truck, period! Long Live Ford!

Move to the BIG .
By Kevin on 10/27/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford F-150 XLT 4dr SuperCab 4WD Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

Traded the Ranger in on the half ton.This is a LARGE TRUCK. Plenty of space for all my landscaping gear! American's have pushed this vehicle.bDoes a half ton truck have to be this big? That said it hauls huge stuff, consumes huge fuel and is huge comfortable. Just working it, no symbol for me. Gun rack, chewing tobacco, country music nope. Work. Seems a stout truck.

Nice Ride @ 5200 miles
By Toy Truck 1 on 10/25/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford F-150 XLT 4dr SuperCrew Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

Needed a truck as the SUV wasn't up to the task of safely towing our 3300 lb. Hi-Lo. Drove GMC/Chevy, Dodge and Ford. Things that stood out in the Ford were great build quality, ride and interior design. Very quiet at speed and great brakes. 6 speed auto and the small 4.6 3 valve V-8 are economical too. That excluded the Dodge as gas mileage suffers with a 5 speed. Resale with Dodge is also poor. Have had Dodges in the past and liked them, but they need to come up a bit to compete. The GM brands were noisier on the highway and interior materials/plastics were just not befitting a $37k vehicle. That left the Ford as the clear choice. I'm very happy with it.

Warranty problems
By CHEVY MAN NEEDS HELP on 10/23/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford F-150 XL 2dr Regular Cab Styleside 8 ft. LB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Traded a 2003 chevy in on a 2010 Ford F-150 (mainly price) never owned a Ford truck. always a Chevy. Anyway, since new had problems with truck, Salesman said no problem, bring it back for warranty. Ran it almost 9000 miles took it in with (5) listed problems. when I picked it up, I was told that there wasn't any problems every thing was NORMAL FOR A FORD! Problems listed were brake squeal(bad) in morning/engine noise (tap) when started up in morning/rumble noise from 35 to 40 mph (38 was real bad), windshield very blurry, my CHEVY didn't have any problems even with 130,000 miles. If I could I would trade back to Chevy IN heart beat What would you do?

Ford is #1!
By cosbie on 10/15/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford F-150 FX4 4dr SuperCrew 4WD Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

I've always owned Chevrolets so never thought I'd be tempted by Ford, but- this is by far the most comfortable riding, quiet, good looking truck that I have ever driven! It rides like a Cadillac! The seats are so comfy! Plenty of power. Love the rear sensors and back up cameras! Good job FORD!