Used 2010 Ford F-150 SuperCab Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Ford F-150 SuperCab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:

Ford First Time Buyer
By Carlos

2010 Ford F-150 SuperCab XLT 4dr SuperCab Styleside 8 ft. LB (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

Had me eyes set on a Tundra, until saw and drove this vehicle, for the price you get more with the Ford. I have never owned a Ford. I have no regrets in buying, this looks and feels really good.

Comfort and power

a little more compartment storage

Blue Flame FX4 nicely loaded
By BMW

2010 Ford F-150 SuperCab FX4 4dr SuperCab 4WD Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

Had a Transit Connect for a while this year, and decided to trade it for the 2010 FX4 F150. Was a great move I think. The FX4 thus far impresses me as a very smooth ride. Barely touch the gas and this truck moves. Once in a while you get a little wheel hop in the back, but it's not felt up front by the driver. I like the styling and lines of the new F150. The box is the right size. Interior is plenty spacious for the single guy, although I do like the back floor space way better in the Super Crew. Love using all the features like Sunroof, power slider window, leather seats(seem durable although probably not the richest hides), + more. I think the 10 FX4 holds its own against any full size truck.

Wow. You can see over almost anything on the road and see for miles. Great value when loaded with options compared to a few of the pricier models in the F150 lineup (like the Harley version). Capable hauling or pulling just about anything.

Design it more after the Harley versions. I like those and the interior materials way best. I opted for no navigation which I think is vastly overpriced and could be obsolete in a few years anyway. Plus I did not want to have to use a touchscreen while driving. Use a portable navigation if needed.

Love The Truck - BUT
By USAF Retired

2010 Ford F-150 SuperCab XLT 4dr SuperCab Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

I absolutely loved my truck upon delivery. However, I quickly found out that when I parked slightly nose- down in my driveway or anywhere else, my fuel gauge and computer would set to "empty". It would not reset until after driving over 10 miles, so I took to dealer. Twice. Said since there is not a service bulletin out...nothing they can do! I don't trust the gauge, and I've posted many queries on F150 forums and no one else reports this problem. I'm hoping mine is unique. I've contacted Ford since my dealer can't (or won't) fix the issue. I hate paying $30,000 for a vehicle with such a malfunction. Other than this, the truck is comfortable and all I wanted it to be.

Comfortable seats, SYNC, chrome package.

Backup camera should be standard on all XLTs as a matter of safety; driver's assist handle.

The Beauty of it
By Big Stx

2010 Ford F-150 SuperCab STX 4dr SuperCab 4WD Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

The one thing i know from a 96 to a 04 to a 2010 f150 is that for knows how to make a truck to withstand all the elements and still have a beautiful look about it. Yes you can have style and durability all in one. The f150 is to me the very best truck on the market, may not be the fastest or the sportiest but incorporates enough of all to well round the truck. You cab add so many aftermarket parts and accessories to just out right make this truck a masterpiece. Its just the beauty of the design. I'm in love for life baby. Thank you Ford, oh and by the way " didn't need no bail out money"

The sync and the beauty of the truck..

the TPMS. Also the door chimes, If your in a manly truck you don't need a girly chime when you start or open a door. Built Ford Tough not Built for you lady

Great Truck
By Daniel

2010 Ford F-150 SuperCab XLT 4dr SuperCab Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

This truck has a lot of power of course coming from a 07 150 with the 4.2 v6 anything would have a lot of power. Think this truck is complete fit and finish. I'm very happy that I bought this truck for me and my family to travel with. Ford has done a great job with this truck.

The Towing package, Bluetooth, rubber floor boards. Smooth driving and very quite ride.

Driver side grab handle, power locks and windows standard on all STX and above trucks. Why have bluetooth on a truck and not power locks and windows?