2010 Ford F-150 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:
Rides like an Escalade
By John Leonard on 01/06/10 16:55 PM (PST)

2010 Ford F-150 Lariat 4dr SuperCrew 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

I sold my 2007 Escalade and purchased a 2010 F150 Super Crew Lariat with Nav. F150 is very quiet , tons of room, and very good looking. For a large truck gas mileage is respectable. Better than the Cadillac. I looked at all the big truck makers. Ford wins. Plus they did not take any government money.

top of the line
By cjk on 01/04/10 17:16 PM (PST)

2010 Ford F-150 Platinum 4dr SuperCrew 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

This is a great truck. Inside and out, you cannot beat it. It is a nicer truck than anything else out there. I continually get thumbs up from people as I go down the road and always receive positive comments. Nice ride, great options and very comfortable. More power than my 2004 Lariat.

Working truck
By Blue collar guy on 01/02/10 00:07 AM (PST)

2010 Ford F-150 XL 2dr Regular Cab Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I seem to be one of the few that buys a truck to use as a truck. I am more interested in the motor, frame, tranny, rearend than if it has heated seats or I can plug my IPOD in or heated seats.I haul with this truck an drive it into fields. down graval roads an in the snow. The truck does very well doing all these things. An I feel its the best bang for the money. The frame is very stiff no flex an the truck likes to work. If you are looking for a truck that you are going to use as a truck this truck will serve you well. I am getting around 18mpg an that ok with me it's a truck not a little car. I have 3.73 rear gears in this truck for towing an hauling.

Great truck!!!
By Hodgo on 12/27/09 17:09 PM (PST)

2010 Ford F-150 Harley-Davidson 4dr SuperCrew 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

Traded in my 2006 AWD HD F150 Extacab for the 2010 4X2 HD F150 S Crew Cab. I needed a lager backseat. The 2010 has lots of room and safety features.

My New Ford F150 Rocks
By MyklShane on 12/22/09 14:56 PM (PST)

2010 Ford F-150 XLT 4dr SuperCab Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

I couldn't be much happier with my new truck. Has more power than my last truck sounds better and rides better too. The cab is spacious and comfortable and even the back seats are comfortable. I love my new truck.

New F150
By David on 12/19/09 17:37 PM (PST)

2010 Ford F-150 XLT 4dr SuperCab Styleside 8 ft. LB (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

This is my first F150 after owning in the past 8 years F250's. I'm amazed how the ride comfort is. Also the towing capability over the mountains in East Pa is above the 06 5.4 powered F250 I traded. It has to be the lighter weight and the 6 speed auto in the 2010. My last F150 was a 1995 XLT. That truck I thought was a very comfortable truck after driving a 1985 XL for 10 years. Heard the term "country caddy" The 2010 F150 fits the bill and is ready to work. I hauled a compact tractor from Pa the upstate Ny.

Siox speed tranny is useless
By brawler on 12/18/09 09:59 AM (PST)

2010 Ford F-150 FX4 4dr SuperCrew 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

This is my sixth F150 in addition I have owned two full size broncos. All had the 351 or 5.4 motor except one bronco had 1 400. I love fords, but this new one with a 6-speed transmission is aggravating. This thing shifts constantly in city driving. I wish i had my 2006 4-speed automatic in it.Driving up a slight hill in traffic the tranny seems like it slips, then it slams. It is far from smooth. You feel each and every shift no matter what speed. The interior is nice, this one has a floor shift, looks nice but you lose storage space...and you do not realize how much you used the floor in front of the console until its gone. I like it, I am praying for a service bulletin on the transmission.

2010 FX4 SuperCrew F150
By mrpositraction on 12/15/09 12:25 PM (PST)

2010 Ford F-150 FX4 4dr SuperCrew 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

I have owned many fords and before the purchase of this truck I owned a 2007 F150 FX4. This new 2010 is the MOST comfortable truck I have ever ridden in, I would even put the seats up against some top end models, they are that comfortable. Mileage isn't increased over the previous model IMO. Though it doesn't boost much power increase the new 6spd transmission does a awesome job at hauling loads and pulling trailers. I pulled a car with 300 miles on the odometer 150 miles going 80mph and barely knew it was back there. The ride is incredible as I mentioned before. The interior is strides better than the previous model and the engine compartment is much improved as well. Good job FORD

2010 F150 Platinum 4x4
By LEN on 12/10/09 07:54 AM (PST)

2010 Ford F-150 Platinum 4dr SuperCrew Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

Love this truck. Shopped all competitors and Ford won. It's a daily driver downtown and an off-road vehicle on the weekends. Whether running clients in suits to the airport or loading a wild boar in the bed, she gets the job done. Can't tell you how many people have been impressed with it.

Real Truck
By cajun duck hunter on 12/06/09 18:07 PM (PST)

2010 Ford F-150 Lariat 4dr SuperCrew 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

It is big and roomy. The 6 speed transmission shifts through the gears imperceptibly. Low revs at highway speed. I've driven through rain, sleet and snow and mud with a trailer. This truck didn't rev any higher with the trailer than without. It is very sure footed and handles very well, every thing I would expect from an F150. The sync system is quite impressive. This vehicle is very quiet. Great fit and finish inside and out. I've test driven the Tundra and found it to dance on rough roads. the Chevy has drum brakes in the rear. Who still uses that ancient technology?

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Ford F-150 in VA is:

$123 per month*