2010 Ford F-150 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:
Best half ton yet!
By Happy Camper on 02/20/10 22:54 PM (PST)

2010 Ford F-150 Platinum 4dr SuperCrew 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

I came out of a 2008 GMC Sierra Denali AWD and questioned if the F150 would measure up to the GMC in terms of performance and amenities. Whereas the GMC has a more powerful engine the F150 beats the GMC in every other category hands down. In my onion the new F150 is the nicest, best built feature packed half ton on the market today and Ford did it without taking any tax payer money! Fit and finish are top notch and not a squeak or rattle to be heard.

Ford f150 Lariat 2010
By Mike on 02/20/10 11:43 AM (PST)

2010 Ford F-150 Lariat 4dr SuperCrew 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

First, I have got to say that I am impressed with the fuel economy. I drive a mixture of highway and city and get an average per tank of 17.9 mpg. Second, I am very impressed with the spacious interior and inside comfort. Finally, when I load the truck up it handles and drives as smooth as if there is nothing in it. Love this truck!

F-150 beats them all
By Darnell J on 02/12/10 17:08 PM (PST)

2010 Ford F-150 XLT 4dr SuperCrew Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

I just purchased a 2010 XLT Supercrew, I must say it is a very smooth and quiet running truck, even at highway speeds. The seats are very comfortable my wife and I are both tall so we enjoy all the room in this truck. The XM radio is the greatest. Thanks Ford, you made a winner this time.

Quiet, Quiet, Quiet!!
By USMC Colonel on 02/01/10 12:10 PM (PST)

2010 Ford F-150 Lariat 4dr SuperCab 4WD Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

Traded up from an 05 FX4 over the weekend. Not sure if I would like the Lariat interior as well as the FX4 but I do. It is a gentleman's truck. I hate road noise and this thing is without a doubt the quietest vehicle I have ever owned. Six speed transmission worked seemlessly on a 300 mile road trip which included the Cajon Pass. Also love the 6 way power leather seats. If you have trouble getting comfortable in a truck, this rig is for you. The seats are infinitely adjustable. Like the Sync and satellite radio but find the controls to be not very intuitive and complex. Same with the dual zone climate controls. May just take some getting used to. Thanks Henry Ford!

2010 compared to 2007
By Kamloops on 01/18/10 02:41 AM (PST)

2010 Ford F-150 XLT 4dr SuperCab 4WD Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

Lease period over on my 2007, purchased a 2010, exact same model. The 07 was 100% reliable, zero problems in 60,000 miles, was very happy with it. The 10 interior looks better than the already good looking (for a truck) interior of the 07. Best looking interior of all the half-tons in the truck market. However, the 07's controls and gauges were better ergonomically. The 10 has a more solid and quieter ride especially over dirt roads and off-road. The 6 speed is flawless. Very smooth and quiet shifting. I hope the expected mpg improvement is there too. Over my same regular commute route, the engine in the 10 seems to be running at less average rpm than the 07 so the mpg s/d be better.

I got one!
By Charles on 01/15/10 04:37 AM (PST)

2010 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor 4dr SuperCab 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

Excited to have been able to get a deal on the RAPTOR after multiple tries at other dealers. Drove it home through a snow storm and trailered the car I was driving when I stopped in at the dealer. It handled the loaded trailer well; I was cautious not to run it hard or jerky over the hills and pass. It is a truck first and foremost. Plan to have it a long time...would suggest it to anyone over other available extra cab and some 4 door trucks. It is fun to drive, use and rely on.

Replaced My Tundra
By mongoose on 01/12/10 08:07 AM (PST)

2010 Ford F-150 FX4 4dr SuperCrew 4WD Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

After my 08 Tundra was totaled in an accident I went shopping for a replacement. I wanted another Tundra, but when the dealership pressed too hard, I went to Ford. When comparing the spec sheets, Ford simply had more of what I was looking for in the right price range. I always like the looks of the F150 better anyway, and now it is competitive on safety. After 3 months with this truck now, I love it. It's my daily commuter as well as a true 2nd family vehicle and big enough to carry the whole hunting crew and all of our equipment.

Luxury Truck
By Golfingg on 01/07/10 20:56 PM (PST)

2010 Ford F-150 Harley-Davidson 4dr SuperCrew 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

I purchased this truck after a driver ran a red light and damaged my 2009 Chevy Avalanche LTZ which was 4 months old. This truck is more comfortable, has a lot more room and the interior has a better design, materials and finish. The ride is great and the performance seems superior. The navigation system display is great, the Sonyaudio system with factory subwoofer sounds awesome. Bluetooth is much more functional than in the previous truck. The exhaust system has just enough volume to recognize it has power but not to be an annoyance. The Tuxedo Black exterior with metal flakes makes a very nice presentation in sunlight. Gas mileage is expected for a truck with this power and size.

Best Truck For Me.
By Bob > on 01/06/10 20:32 PM (PST)

2010 Ford F-150 XLT 4dr SuperCrew 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

Unbelievably comfortable. Only options I went with: Limited slip differential, trailer tow package, and skid plates. Wish I had opted for sync. and Satellite radio. The crew cab is spacious and versatile. The front bench seat is more comfortable then most buckets, bolstered so you do not slide around when driving. Every control is perfectly located the vents are adjustable and in the right spots. The 4.6 engine mated to the 6 speed transmission is magic. MPG roughly 18 highway and 15.5 city so far. Fit and finish is superb. Love this truck.

Rides like an Escalade
By John Leonard on 01/06/10 16:55 PM (PST)

2010 Ford F-150 Lariat 4dr SuperCrew 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

I sold my 2007 Escalade and purchased a 2010 F150 Super Crew Lariat with Nav. F150 is very quiet , tons of room, and very good looking. For a large truck gas mileage is respectable. Better than the Cadillac. I looked at all the big truck makers. Ford wins. Plus they did not take any government money.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Ford F-150 in VA is:

$123 per month*