Used 2010 Ford F-150 FX2 SuperCrew Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Ford F-150 SuperCrew - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:

Expected more from a sport truck
By arbrn_hntr

2010 Ford F-150 SuperCrew FX2 4dr SuperCrew Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

For being a sporty full size truck, I expected more luxuries. My biggest peeve is the WEAK stereo system. I traded in my Explorer Sport Trac Adrenaline package. I gave up my sliding rear window, moon roof, adjustable pedals, bed storage compartments, and killer sound system. Ford did a very poor job with this stereo setup in this truck. NO BASS, cheap speakers.

Sync, 4.6L (small block V8), clearance

Stereo system sound, more storage compartments under seats and in the be, DC plug in bed, more options for the FX2

2010 Ford F-150 FX2 V8 5.4L
By horse4shoe

2010 Ford F-150 SuperCrew FX2 4dr SuperCrew Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

I love driving my truck, its a fun to drive, nice smooth ride, not to bad on gas. I comes with great interior features, for example: a sport sonny sound system with a 700 watt amp in the rear and integrated sub.

the V8 5.4L and the electronics.

Ford should have made that V8 5.4L with at least 350 HP not 310 which is no so much for that big V8. Ford should have figured out on how to power that 700watt amp because if you leave the ignition switch on the ON position it will drain your battery.

Good So FAr
By robbybutler

2010 Ford F-150 SuperCrew FX2 4dr SuperCrew Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

I'm very satisfied with my Ford F150. I have taken a 600 mile trip, kids were comfortable and I average around 18-19 MPG. On the open highway 85 90 MPH is not a bad cruising speed in this truck. The rear seats legroom is plentiful, you can seat three across with no problem.

I'm very satisfied with my Ford F150. I have taken a 600 mile trip, kids were comfortable and I average around 18-19 MPG. The interior is quiet and the seats are very supportive

The rear head rest are too large, block the view. And Ford should have spent a little money to add front wheel wells to block all that dirt and mud from getting in the engine bay. Ford need to stop using all of that tape on the wires, uses some zip-ties Ford. Ford also need to add larger 20" tire