2010 Ford F-150 SuperCab 5.4L V8 4x4 6-speed Automatic 6.6 ft. Bed Consumer Reviews

2010 Ford F-150 SuperCab - Consumer Reviews

2010 Ford F-150 FX4 4dr SuperCab 4WD Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

FX4 SuperCab (5.4L V8 4x4 6-speed Automatic 6.6 ft. Bed)

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:
Blue Flame FX4 nicely loaded
By BMW on 08/27/10 00:07 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford F-150 SuperCab FX4 4dr SuperCab 4WD Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

Had a Transit Connect for a while this year, and decided to trade it for the 2010 FX4 F150. Was a great move I think. The FX4 thus far impresses me as a very smooth ride. Barely touch the gas and this truck moves. Once in a while you get a little wheel hop in the back, but it's not felt up front by the driver. I like the styling and lines of the new F150. The box is the right size. Interior is plenty spacious for the single guy, although I do like the back floor space way better in the Super Crew. Love using all the features like Sunroof, power slider window, leather seats(seem durable although probably not the richest hides), + more. I think the 10 FX4 holds its own against any full size truck.

Love This FX4!
By BR549 on 05/10/10 16:24 PM (PDT)

Only have about 250 miles on this so far, but love it. I got this to replace my 2005 Taco. The interior layout is almost exactly like my old truck, but with more horsepower, more room, more bells/whistles and more creature comforts. I want to get the engine broken in before I report any actual mileage.