Used 2010 Ford F-150 FX4 SuperCab Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Ford F-150 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:

Blue Flame FX4 nicely loaded
By BMW

2010 Ford F-150 SuperCab FX4 4dr SuperCab 4WD Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

Had a Transit Connect for a while this year, and decided to trade it for the 2010 FX4 F150. Was a great move I think. The FX4 thus far impresses me as a very smooth ride. Barely touch the gas and this truck moves. Once in a while you get a little wheel hop in the back, but it's not felt up front by the driver. I like the styling and lines of the new F150. The box is the right size. Interior is plenty spacious for the single guy, although I do like the back floor space way better in the Super Crew. Love using all the features like Sunroof, power slider window, leather seats(seem durable although probably not the richest hides), + more. I think the 10 FX4 holds its own against any full size truck.

Favorite Features

Wow. You can see over almost anything on the road and see for miles. Great value when loaded with options compared to a few of the pricier models in the F150 lineup (like the Harley version). Capable hauling or pulling just about anything.

Suggested Improvements

Design it more after the Harley versions. I like those and the interior materials way best. I opted for no navigation which I think is vastly overpriced and could be obsolete in a few years anyway. Plus I did not want to have to use a touchscreen while driving. Use a portable navigation if needed.

Love This FX4!
By BR549

Only have about 250 miles on this so far, but love it. I got this to replace my 2005 Taco. The interior layout is almost exactly like my old truck, but with more horsepower, more room, more bells/whistles and more creature comforts. I want to get the engine broken in before I report any actual mileage.

Favorite Features

Leather (heated) power bucket seats! SYNC, 5.4L V-8 for towing capacity.

Suggested Improvements

None at this time.