2010 Ford F-150 SuperCab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:
Outstanding truck after 16250 miles (26000 KM's)
By eubor on 05/20/11 09:48 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford F-150 SuperCab XLT 4dr SuperCab Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

We purchased this truck new in mid-Aug 2010 for around $35K, for our general contracting business. Having high expectations after reading all the reviews on this truck, and in our opinion, the only truck that successfully integrated reliability (one of the top requirements) functionality, comfort, fuel efficiency (relative to the size of engine in this case the 292HP, 3V 4.6 V8) and value for the money. GM trucks are good trucks no doubt, but they just can't compare to the F-150 in terms of refinement and overall long-term durability. After 7.5 months of ownership and hardwork this truck has proven to be extremely reliable, refined (very quite and smooth) and is helping our company make $.

Love The Truck - BUT
By USAF Retired on 08/18/10 06:26 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford F-150 SuperCab XLT 4dr SuperCab Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

I absolutely loved my truck upon delivery. However, I quickly found out that when I parked slightly nose- down in my driveway or anywhere else, my fuel gauge and computer would set to "empty". It would not reset until after driving over 10 miles, so I took to dealer. Twice. Said since there is not a service bulletin out...nothing they can do! I don't trust the gauge, and I've posted many queries on F150 forums and no one else reports this problem. I'm hoping mine is unique. I've contacted Ford since my dealer can't (or won't) fix the issue. I hate paying $30,000 for a vehicle with such a malfunction. Other than this, the truck is comfortable and all I wanted it to be.

Great Truck
By Daniel on 07/28/10 14:16 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford F-150 SuperCab XLT 4dr SuperCab Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

This truck has a lot of power of course coming from a 07 150 with the 4.2 v6 anything would have a lot of power. Think this truck is complete fit and finish. I'm very happy that I bought this truck for me and my family to travel with. Ford has done a great job with this truck.

Surprised by Ford
By bevila on 07/27/10 10:04 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford F-150 SuperCab XLT 4dr SuperCab Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

While I have been wanting a full size pickup for a while, it was on a whim that I drove the F-150 and I am glad I did. I was thinking about Toyota or Honda and after driving the Ford, there was no other choice. While this is a full size vehicle, I feel very comfortable driving it around the Northern Virginia area. It drives very well, the ride absorbs bumps in the rode, and the view over all the other cars is great. I am glad the Ford commercials sucked me in and convinced me to give Ford a try.

Another Great Truck
By DeJer on 07/02/10 06:13 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford F-150 SuperCab XLT 4dr SuperCab Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

I have had 4 Explorer's and a couple F-150's and this is the best yet. Great leg room, great styling. I got the 3 valve 4.6L and it pulls my 32' Travel Trailer (7700 lbs) no problem. Gas mileage has been averaging 19.4 with my first 10k miles. I agree with others: bed liner should be standard and a driver grab handle would be nice. Overall I would not change much. Not impressed with Southwest Ford in Weatherford,Tx., go somewhere else. I got the XLT, should have looked at Lariat, but overall a great truck with good looks and excellent mileage for a pick up. You can't go wrong.

Excellent Truck
By David on 05/09/10 14:18 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford F-150 SuperCab XLT 4dr SuperCab Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

Traded my 2010 Toyota Tacoma PreRunner for this truck. Hard to believe for about the same money Ford delivers so much more and the gas mileage is about the same. Driving it home from the dealer I was getting 24 miles to the gallon in highway driving at 55mph. Around town I am getting around 16. The Tacoma got 17 in town and about 20 on the highway so I am very happy. It is extremely comfortable and with the Red Candy Tint Metallic color, it looks great too.

4.6 with 6 speed for best mileage
By prius_driver on 03/28/10 11:10 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford F-150 SuperCab XLT 4dr SuperCab Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

Just bought this truck to replace my 1998 F250, this one is a big step up with a smooth ride and much better gas mileage. Rated 14/20 city/hwy, but the fine print shows drivers will get 17 to 24 on the highway. Took a 100 mile round trip on Thursday and got 23.0 mpg in mostly highway driving. Pretty good for a truck, and much better than my 1998 F250 that had the 4 spd auto. with 5.4 liter engine, that one got about 17 mpg on the highway for me.

My New Ford F150 Rocks
By MyklShane on 12/22/09 14:56 PM (PST)

2010 Ford F-150 SuperCab XLT 4dr SuperCab Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

I couldn't be much happier with my new truck. Has more power than my last truck sounds better and rides better too. The cab is spacious and comfortable and even the back seats are comfortable. I love my new truck.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Ford F-150 Supercab in VA is:

$119 per month*