2010 Ford F-150 Regular Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:
Who needs more?
By Tom on 04/20/10 12:32 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford F-150 Regular Cab STX 2dr Regular Cab Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Bought a 2010 F-150 supercab with STX trim during Ford Truck month. What a great ride, at an even better price ($20998 + TTL from a sticker of $30K). 4.6 L engine mated to a 4 speed auto seems plenty strong. Ride is great, quality of materials, workmanship and design effort are all A++. Just barely fits in my garage with the 6-1/2 foot bed. My biggest question is do I go with a Line-X application or slip in a Duraliner.

Great truck for the money
By Tom on 02/28/10 21:13 PM (PST)

Got a great truck for the money. Did not get the power windows, mirrors or locks and wish I did, but got the cruse, fancy wheels and tires and fog lights that I need on trips. A lot more quite than I thought it would be. The power stinks with the four speed trans, I have had six's with more pick up and go. Going to add duel exhaust which should pop up the gas millage and power a little. But over all, well worth the money and a sharp looking truck, tough looking and great ride. Very happy I bought it and would recommend it to anyone. Ordered a color match fiberglass cap to use on long trips and got the tube step bars and carpet cover for the dash.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Ford F-150 Regular-cab in VA is:

$123 per month*