Used 2010 Ford F-150 STX Regular Cab Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Ford F-150 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:

Who needs more?
By Tom

2010 Ford F-150 Regular Cab STX 2dr Regular Cab Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Bought a 2010 F-150 supercab with STX trim during Ford Truck month. What a great ride, at an even better price ($20998 + TTL from a sticker of $30K). 4.6 L engine mated to a 4 speed auto seems plenty strong. Ride is great, quality of materials, workmanship and design effort are all A++. Just barely fits in my garage with the 6-1/2 foot bed. My biggest question is do I go with a Line-X application or slip in a Duraliner.

Favorite Features

Locking tailgate, rear passenger cab doors, and the quiet ride.

Suggested Improvements

Wish it was just a little less high off the ground. Could stand to be lowered about 6 inches. Paint is a little orange peeled, not to the standard of my wife's 2009 Honda CRV.

Great truck for the money
By Tom

Got a great truck for the money. Did not get the power windows, mirrors or locks and wish I did, but got the cruse, fancy wheels and tires and fog lights that I need on trips. A lot more quite than I thought it would be. The power stinks with the four speed trans, I have had six's with more pick up and go. Going to add duel exhaust which should pop up the gas millage and power a little. But over all, well worth the money and a sharp looking truck, tough looking and great ride. Very happy I bought it and would recommend it to anyone. Ordered a color match fiberglass cap to use on long trips and got the tube step bars and carpet cover for the dash.

Favorite Features

The truck's knock out looks and the great and quiet ride.

Suggested Improvements

higher rear end gear ratio or six speed trans. The V-8 should run faster than it does.