2009 Ford F-150 Consumer Review: Wow!

2009 Ford F-150 - Consumer Review

2009 Ford F-150

FX4 SuperCrew (5.4L V8 FFV 4x4 6-speed Automatic 6.6 ft. Bed)

Wow!
By j.m. on

2009 Ford F-150 FX4 4dr SuperCrew 4WD Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

I am an F-150 man all the way. I still have my 05 FX-4, now with 84,000 miles, and it has been great, not one issue what so-ever. I tow horse trailers on the regular, and I have already towed horses with this new one, and it is just plain phenomenal. I love it. Everything that was great about the 05 is even greater in the 09, and the very few things I would have changed in the 05, they did so in the 09. The 5.4 is still no racer, but linked to the 6 auto trans, this thing tows 8000 pounds plus thru the mountains so easily. I didn't think they could have improved on the 04 redesign this much but leave it to Ford to make such a great truck. All their vehicles should be this great.

Awesome Sony sound Sync and nav system. So comfortable. Driving to Virginia so easy with the beautiful interior. The FX-4 rocks...handles awesome, brakes incredible, trailer sway control, airbags everywhere, so many amenities, 6 auto trans, crew cab space with 6.5 ft bed. I can't say enough!

They improved everything I said I wanted changed about my 05 FX-4 (see my review for 05 FX-4 (still flyin in my FX-4) posted 5-29-08. Maybe some slight button clutter in the center stack with all the options, and I wish I could get front sonar like it has for reverse.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review