2009 Ford F-150 Consumer Review: Still wowed!

2009 Ford F-150 - Consumer Review

FX4 SuperCrew (5.4L V8 FFV 4x4 6-speed Automatic 6.6 ft. Bed)

Still wowed!
By j.m. on

2009 Ford F-150 FX4 4dr SuperCrew 4WD Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

I love my truck. I reviewed it before, read "wow! written 12/06/08, and still I love it! I still have my 05 FX-4, but now my brother drives it. It has over 100k on it and it's been so reliable. My 09 has almost 50k and super super super! I tow horses, cars, quads, and dad's boat with incredible ease. The 5.4 v-8 and 6 speed trans are great, quiet, and decent on gas. I drove NJ to Florida and averaged 18.6 mpg doing 80 with a/c on. My friends are always impressed with the quality, interior space, and smooth ride quality. It handles great, stops on a dime, and spoils me with every mile i put on her. Again, the 5.4 is no racer, but the pulling power is great for me.

Towing ability, so many features, i love the SONY sound and SYNC. Seats are super comfy for long trips, the cargo management system is great. The tailgate and side bed steps are cool. THIS TRUCK IS GORGEOUS! So well built and bank vault sturdy chassis make this truck unstoppable. I LOVE THIS TRUCK!

I love her the way she is!