2009 Ford F-150 Consumer Review: Still wowed!

2009 Ford F-150 - Consumer Review

FX4 SuperCrew (5.4L V8 FFV 4x4 6-speed Automatic 6.6 ft. Bed)

Still wowed!
By j.m. on

2009 Ford F-150 FX4 4dr SuperCrew 4WD Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

Ok well I wrote a review 12-6-08 see wow! And now I have 11,400 miles and still love it!! I have been driving quite frequently out to Ohio for work (that's the reson for high mileage) and I am averaging 17.3 with that 5.4 and 6 speed, the best powertrain combo. My friend's 5.7 Tundra does not "control" the trailer the way my truck does. Aside from a Super Duty, no other trucks pulls as smartly as this one does. I cannot say enough about the brakes and the handling and ride quality. It is as solid and bank vault like as my mom's 07 S-Class. I still have my 05 FX-4 with 90,000 miles and It rocks, not one problem, issue, or hiccup from it. This one will be as great because it is a Ford!

Everything! Sony sound, navigation, mega space inside, fuel economy. Best looking truck on the road! Tows like a champ, handles great, stops awesome.

If anything, make the steering wheel telescopic. I am fairly tall at 6 foot yet I feel like i have maybe slightly too much reach to the steering wheel. I had to say something negative because absolute perfection is impossible, there always has to be something. I love this truck though!