2009 Ford F-150 Consumer Review: FX-4 ROCKS!!!

2009 Ford F-150 - Consumer Review

FX4 SuperCrew (5.4L V8 FFV 4x4 6-speed Automatic 6.6 ft. Bed)

By j.m. on

2009 Ford F-150 FX4 4dr SuperCrew 4WD Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

I keep writing reports because everyone must know how great Ford Trucks are. I just sold my 05 FX-4 with 92,000 for $15,000 and that truck was great. Not one single problem! I have had this 09 since late October, and between horse trailering and work, I have accumulated 17,600 miles. Friend and I did 2800 mile roadtrip from NJ to FL in Feb. and I ave. 19.1 mpg doing 75 with ac on and that includes the Orlando and Miami Beach traffic ( and I have the biggest combo Supercrew 4x4 with 6.5 ft bed and 3.73 rear and 5.4) The ride and handling are great. I pulled a car trailer loaded with 69 Torino and 73 Suburban at the same time for 80 miles, no problem. This is simply the best truck on the road!

TOWING ABILITY ( I need a good tow vehicle and I got it) SONY, SYNC, NAVI, SEATS, ELECT. DIFF, RIDE, HANDLING, BRAKES, SPRAY IN BEDLINER, So many nice features that my 08 BMW 5 driving friend copliments the interior. Rear view cam is great for trailer hooking. Oh, the best one, the Blue Ovals ;-)

I see what ya'll mean by those headrests. And still I long for telescopic wheel, tho I have long arms so it aint too bad, power pedals help. The constant "sir, your fuel cap is missing." from the NJ gas station attendees (lol).