2009 Ford F-150 Consumer Review: Best Truck Out There

2009 Ford F-150 - Consumer Review

FX4 SuperCrew (5.4L V8 FFV 4x4 6-speed Automatic 5.6 ft. Bed)

Best Truck Out There
By Nick on

2009 Ford F-150 FX4 4dr SuperCrew 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

It took me 1 year, researching the Internet and 50 test drives of every truck out on the market to make my decision but I chose the 2009 Ford F150 FX4 for my family. Interior was by far the best and back seats were very roomy. This is the truck to buy Here are my takes on the rest of the trucks Dodge Ram Hemi 4X4 Crew- Interior still looks cheap and Hemi makes a whole lot of sound and no go. Toyota Tundra 5.7 4X4 Crew- Very fast truck but interior was off key and frame not as strong as the domestic three. Nissan Titan 4X4 Crew- Decent truck but mpg was the lowest and the ride was jittery. Chevy/GMC Trucks 4X4 Crew- Back seats where for children only and interior was cheap.

Back Seats, very comfortable and roomy. Not much has put this truck apart from the rest except that this truck is well put together and all of its features are easy to use. It is just a well thought out (listening to its customers) truck.

The only thing I would improve is the motor. Once this truck has the new 5.0 V8 and the EcoBoost 3.5 V6 both producing 400 horsepower and 400 lbs of torque, this truck will be start stealing market share.