2009 Ford F-150 Consumer Review: Awesome F-150 SuperCrew Lariat

2009 Ford F-150 - Consumer Review

Lariat SuperCrew (5.4L V8 FFV 6-speed Automatic 5.6 ft. Bed)

Awesome F-150 SuperCrew Lariat
By dironk on

2009 Ford F-150 Lariat 4dr SuperCrew Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

WOW, I thought my 2005 SuperCrew drove and rode nice, this truck is awesome. The 5.4L has plenty of power and gets good gas mileage, averaging 19.2. It is so quiet and has so many great features and ideas encompassed in it, like the improved tilt wheel(my 2005 tilt was the pits with that bulky handle underneath the column), the improved tailgate extender that separates, microsoft sync, the compartment to the right of the steering wheel my Blackberry fits perfectly in, the size of the interior( I think you could sleep two back there comfortably), the sony stereo, it is just a greatly improved truck. Ford really out did themselves on this truck.

Everything is so much improved, but I guess the rear camera feature is my favorite. I back into my garage and it sure is nice to know how far away you actually are from the back of the garage.

Have the side step as an option on the 5.5 foot bed. Just make it a smaller step for the shorter bed. It sure is a great idea since the beds are so deep, I tried it out on the 6.5 beds and it worked great. Needs to be on the 5.5 foot beds since that is what is mostly sold.