2009 Ford F-150 SuperCrew - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:
Best Truck I have owned
By Scott K on 03/18/09 06:14 AM (PDT)

2009 Ford F-150 SuperCrew Platinum 4dr SuperCrew 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

I traded a GMC for the new Ford Platnium. This truck has the style of european road sedan and tough truck features you need also. I have been impressed with the new F150. It pulls a boat and trailer like its not even there and the large backseat makes it nice for 3 large adults to sit.

American Quality believe it
By Bill M. on 03/15/09 21:10 PM (PDT)

2009 Ford F-150 SuperCrew Lariat 4dr SuperCrew 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

Only have 2000 miles on the truck but so far we love it, power is adequate, 6sp trans is great, mpg is 17, brakes have good feel and stop well, steering is responsive. The GPS and Senc are a wonder of technology. The heated and cooled seats are feature I will buy in all future cars/trucks. The new larger front doors make ingress and egress easier. With all the room in the back seat it seems like Ford could have done better with the rear seats. We looked at Dodge's new truck and it was a close call but who knows if Dodge will make it, Ford seems sounder. Speaking of sound the Ford is quieter than my BMW. I am impressed at the value and quality Ford offered.

I'm lovin' it
By timbo on 02/15/09 23:00 PM (PST)

2009 Ford F-150 SuperCrew XLT 4dr SuperCrew Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

Beyond the beautiful re-designed interior and exterior, this truck rides like a Cadillac. The inside is huge with it's extra 6" they've added to to the cab. Much more space that my Escape. It looks burly, and it hauls. I haven't towed anything yet but I look forward to it. I can tell this thing is a beast but is easy on gas considering the size of it. I look forward to years of ownership on this baby. I seriously love it

Best truck ever owned
By AL on 02/07/09 08:53 AM (PST)

2009 Ford F-150 SuperCrew Lariat 4dr SuperCrew 4WD Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

I have owned Chevy, Dodge, and this is my third Ford. This is the finest truck ever owned. I am 6 ft 3 and over 300 lbs and this is the most comfortable vehicle ever owned. Great handling and ride. Good looking vehicle also. Ford really did it on this one. My wife who doesn't care for trucks comments on how quiet it is in the cabin at highway speeds. Love this truck

Still wowed!
By j.m. on 01/26/09 18:16 PM (PST)

2009 Ford F-150 SuperCrew FX4 4dr SuperCrew 4WD Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

Ok well I wrote a review 12-6-08 see wow! And now I have 11,400 miles and still love it!! I have been driving quite frequently out to Ohio for work (that's the reson for high mileage) and I am averaging 17.3 with that 5.4 and 6 speed, the best powertrain combo. My friend's 5.7 Tundra does not "control" the trailer the way my truck does. Aside from a Super Duty, no other trucks pulls as smartly as this one does. I cannot say enough about the brakes and the handling and ride quality. It is as solid and bank vault like as my mom's 07 S-Class. I still have my 05 FX-4 with 90,000 miles and It rocks, not one problem, issue, or hiccup from it. This one will be as great because it is a Ford!

09 F-150 King Ranch Crew 6.5' bed loaded
By Mike on 01/03/09 16:18 PM (PST)

2009 Ford F-150 SuperCrew King Ranch 4dr SuperCrew 4WD Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

Fun to drive. Quick from the start. Stylish to be in. Averaging about 18 mpg. Interior is great. I love the way the seats feel with the KR leather. The back seat is much more comfortable than prior models. I love the extra 6" in the rear seat. The front seat even has more room for taller drivers. Nav is neat and the back up camera is great. Love the pickup bed step and the tailgate step. 6.5 foot bed is harder to park but that is to be expected. Still haven't figured out how to work the electronics, but I'm t rying. Cup holder in the door is good idea. Love the big gas tank. Wow, what else can I say? Not only do I love this truck, but my wife and kids do to.

Wow
By george on 12/31/08 09:20 AM (PST)

2009 Ford F-150 SuperCrew FX4 4dr SuperCrew 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

Based on the deals out there due to the current market, i took advantage and swapped out my 2004 F1-150 for a new 2009. As another reviewer had mentioned; any and everything that you would have like to have seen changed on the the 2004 was! The interior is outstanding in every way. The new flat floor and fold up backseats are a great idea. Overall performance, engine, braking etc. I can't say enough about it. After 1,000 miles now, the only thing i haven't quite seen is the improved mileage. I'm still under 16 MPG highway, about the same as my old 5.4.

Wow!
By j.m. on 12/06/08 05:24 AM (PST)

I am an F-150 man all the way. I still have my 05 FX-4, now with 84,000 miles, and it has been great, not one issue what so-ever. I tow horse trailers on the regular, and I have already towed horses with this new one, and it is just plain phenomenal. I love it. Everything that was great about the 05 is even greater in the 09, and the very few things I would have changed in the 05, they did so in the 09. The 5.4 is still no racer, but linked to the 6 auto trans, this thing tows 8000 pounds plus thru the mountains so easily. I didn't think they could have improved on the 04 redesign this much but leave it to Ford to make such a great truck. All their vehicles should be this great.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2009 Ford F-150 Supercrew in VA is:

$125 per month*