Used 2009 Ford F-150 Lariat SuperCrew Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:

Most Helpful|
Awesome F-150 SuperCrew Lariat
By dironk

2009 Ford F-150 SuperCrew Lariat 4dr SuperCrew Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

WOW, I thought my 2005 SuperCrew drove and rode nice, this truck is awesome. The 5.4L has plenty of power and gets good gas mileage, averaging 19.2. It is so quiet and has so many great features and ideas encompassed in it, like the improved tilt wheel(my 2005 tilt was the pits with that bulky handle underneath the column), the improved tailgate extender that separates, microsoft sync, the compartment to the right of the steering wheel my Blackberry fits perfectly in, the size of the interior( I think you could sleep two back there comfortably), the sony stereo, it is just a greatly improved truck. Ford really out did themselves on this truck.

Favorite Features

Everything is so much improved, but I guess the rear camera feature is my favorite. I back into my garage and it sure is nice to know how far away you actually are from the back of the garage.

Suggested Improvements

Have the side step as an option on the 5.5 foot bed. Just make it a smaller step for the shorter bed. It sure is a great idea since the beds are so deep, I tried it out on the 6.5 beds and it worked great. Needs to be on the 5.5 foot beds since that is what is mostly sold.

Best Truck I've been in
By Scott

I never expected such an all around excellent performer. This truck is very comfortable, quiet and very capable in every way. One reason I picked it over the Toyota Tundra is the large gas tank, 36 gallons vs 26 gallons. The extra capacity is very helpful when I'm towing. Other great towing features are the integrated brake controller, and sway control.

Favorite Features

Back-up camera, and distance sensor. Navigation, and sound system are first rate.

Suggested Improvements

None at this point. I have 2,000 miles with no problems.