2009 Ford F-150 SuperCrew - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:
Best Truck I've been in
By Scott on 09/22/09 11:41 AM (PDT)

2009 Ford F-150 SuperCrew Lariat 4dr SuperCrew Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

I never expected such an all around excellent performer. This truck is very comfortable, quiet and very capable in every way. One reason I picked it over the Toyota Tundra is the large gas tank, 36 gallons vs 26 gallons. The extra capacity is very helpful when I'm towing. Other great towing features are the integrated brake controller, and sway control.

Awesome F-150 SuperCrew Lariat
By dironk on 06/10/09 19:01 PM (PDT)

WOW, I thought my 2005 SuperCrew drove and rode nice, this truck is awesome. The 5.4L has plenty of power and gets good gas mileage, averaging 19.2. It is so quiet and has so many great features and ideas encompassed in it, like the improved tilt wheel(my 2005 tilt was the pits with that bulky handle underneath the column), the improved tailgate extender that separates, microsoft sync, the compartment to the right of the steering wheel my Blackberry fits perfectly in, the size of the interior( I think you could sleep two back there comfortably), the sony stereo, it is just a greatly improved truck. Ford really out did themselves on this truck.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2009 Ford F-150 Supercrew in WA is:

$160 per month*