Used 2009 Ford F-150 SuperCab Consumer Reviews - 29 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2009 Ford F-150 SuperCab

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:

Love my f150
By Danny

2009 Ford F-150 SuperCab XLT 4dr SuperCab Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

I will always be back for an f150. My truck has been phenomenal for 7 years and has held value so well. I do all my own maintenance. The processes are simple and fairly easy to perform for the regular maintenance schedule. Parts are not expensive and the oem parts last as they should.

The Duck Mobile keeps on truckin
By M.G. Proctor

2009 Ford F-150 SuperCab Lariat 4dr SuperCab 4WD Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

I purchased my truck with everything on it from the factory. It has sat outside for the past 6.5 years, and the paint has not faded or chipped. It is best to have heavy duty truck brakes installed ASAP because the truck is heavy and normal Ford brakes just don't handle stopping well. At first I did not like the 6.5 bed, but after hauling a ton of stuff, it as worked out except for easy parking. I got the overall chrome package and I am still getting admiring comments, "awesome looking truck, wow what a pretty truck, etc." The plastic chrome on the door handles and rims will crack and peel. I am running American 5 spoke chrome wheels, no problems. So far, this truck has done extremely well. I usually buy a new Ford Truck every 4 years, I just got another four year extended warranty on this truck so I guess I am keeping it a while longer.

Transmission in cruise control
By Jerry knox

2009 Ford F-150 SuperCab Lariat 4dr SuperCab Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

When I'm in cruise control the truck dogs down I'm not loosing power but I'm concerned about it what should I do I never had a ford before my first F150

cruise
By cc69

2009 Ford F-150 SuperCab STX 4dr SuperCab 4WD Flareside 6.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

09 stx shifts with a thump in cruise control above 65 mph. Took iy to the dealer twice, the 1st time they said there is no problem with and it was designed that way. Took it back the 2nd time they said there had been an upgrade with the transmission and they said they performed the upgrade but it still thumps when it shifts in cruise control above 65 mph. Does anybody experiences a similar problem and was it resolved?

Its a good truck other than that.

Fix the cruise control shifting problem.

Hidden Features
By swicky88

2009 Ford F-150 SuperCab XLT 4dr SuperCab Styleside 8 ft. LB (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

Do you have a hard time getting your dog to take a bath? Do they run when they hear the bathtub filling up? Well the 2009 F-150 is the truck for you. Just pick a good rainy day to take you pup for a ride, squirt some soap on the roof, and drive into the storm. Your cab transforms into a doggy bath with sprayers installed above the front and rear windshields and back corners of the roof. Open the doors after to drain water. Then crank the heat for a fast dry time.

Do you have a 2009 F-150 missing its Ford emblem? No Problem! Ford emblems are removable. They practically fall into your hands when you touch them. They want you to take them. Never pay for a replacement Ford emblem again. Your neighbor has one waiting for you.

Best of all these unadvertised hidden features are yours free once your warranty is up.