2009 Ford F-150 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:
Former GM Guy loves his Ford
By Tim M on 07/25/09 05:13 AM (PDT)

2009 Ford F-150 Platinum 4dr SuperCrew Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

I've always owned GM vehicles, but the new F150 Platinum outshines anything else on the market. It runs great, gets better gas mileage than my old GMC and I get nothing but compliments on it. When I get out of it, random people always ask if they can have a look inside. The Platinum is the nicest truck I've ever seen or owned and yet still very functional. The power running boards are the feature that gets the most "wow" factor. I would not hesitate buying this truck again. The exterior looks great and the interior is as comfortable as any luxury sedan out there. I love my Ford F-150 Platinum.

Fantastic Ford
By dfoster on 05/20/09 19:22 PM (PDT)

2009 Ford F-150 Platinum 4dr SuperCrew Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

First Ford since 1988. Wow! Never thought I'd come back. Ford has outdone itself with the new F150 Platinum. The 5.4 V8 power is good-not great. Averaging 17 mpg overall with 90% highway time. The interior fit & finish is fantastic. Seats are super comfortable. Power running boards are a nice touch. At 6'7", the F150 has plenty of headroom compared to Tundra, Chevy, & Cadillac. Towed 23' Airstream from Ohio to TN. Other than higher RPM's & lower gas mileage, the F150 barely knew it was back there. Averaged 13 MPG over 500 miles towing. Again, great job Ford.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2009 Ford F-150 in WA is:

$158 per month*