Used 2009 Ford F-150 XL Consumer Reviews - 2 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2009 Ford F-150

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:

Review of my F-150
By Jake

2009 Ford F-150 XL 4dr SuperCrew Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I bought my Ford-f150 with the 5.4 V8 in it about 5 months ago. Very happy with everything thus far. I wish I would have upgraded to the leather. The cloth is fine and holds up well, but I'm going back to upgrade. I travel alot for work, so it's nice using SYNC to call customers and hold conference calls without having to worry about a bluetooth device or holding a phone.

SYNC and the back seat room. I'm a big waterfowl hunter. It's nice to fold up the seats and put all my hunting gear in the back seat. when I'm done, take out all my gear and its the family car again.

My truck didn't come with any bed liner. This is a must, and new trucks should come standard with them. I spent $350 on a Linex spray in bed liner after purchasing.

You must have a F150!
By truckman

2009 Ford F-150 XL 4dr SuperCrew Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

My F150 has 16,500 miles now. I can't say enough good words for it. I just want to say: everyone must have this truck! This truck has a 18-19 combined MPG so far. It can do everything what a sedan or SUV does. It seats 6 people. more room. more comfortable. It can do many things a sedan, SUV, mini-van can't do. You understand what I meant. I go hunting, fishing. I help people move their heavy, large stuff. I buy stuff for my house and garden. etc. Everyone must buy a F150. Only F150!

almost everything.

frontal crash test is not as good as 04-08 model. how is roof strength? I'd like to know.