2008 Ford F-150 Consumer Review: Wow a Ford!

2008 Ford F-150 - Consumer Review

King Ranch SuperCrew (5.4L V8 4x4 4-speed Automatic 5.6 ft. Bed)

Wow a Ford!
By Hartwell220 on

2008 Ford F-150 King Ranch 4dr SuperCrew 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I previously owned Chevy Silverados which have been great. With the year end sales going on I tried to purchase a new Silverado LTZ but no luck in finding one (thanks Goodness) My wife said go look at the new Fords as she thinks they look great. So I stopped at the Ford dealership, saw the King Ranch and drove it home that night. Ride is great, leather is unbelievably fantastic, love the Nav, remote start. The black truck gets lots of attention. Great styling, pulled boat easily (4WD) up a steep wet drive covered with wet leaves It's like driving my big chair in my living room! This truck drives like a dream and has hauled great!

Nav, heated seats, remote start, folding mirrors, moon roof, electric sliding rear window, king ranch leather!

DIC controls need to be in a more visible and accessible spot, Turn signal lever should be an inch or 2 longer